“Very good food at a reasonable price”
Review of My Place BBQ

My Place BBQ
Ranked #15 of 133 Restaurants in Muskogee
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

We ate here a couple of times while staying in muskogee and was very happy with the food. The service and the food was good. It was actually one of the few places that I was impressed with in muskogee. We will definatly eat here again.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

This is by far the best location of the three. I always get the buffet which is always fresh and lots of variety of BBQ. The staff is always friendly and greet you with a smile. Been coming to this location since I was a kid. If I eat any BBQ in Muskogee this is the only place I will eat at.

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Went In for the Sunday afternoon buffet,ribs were terrible! So I ended up eating two boiled sausages and 3 baskets of fries! It was the only thing I are that day! It was a sad day for a buffet!

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

This My Place is the best of all the My Place BBQ restaurants in the area. Whether you opt for the buffet or order a dinner, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We ate dinner here our first night in town and were unimpressed. I ordered the half-rack of ribs and my wife had the brisket. She asked the server if the brisket was juicy and not over-cooked and she said it was juicy and cooked just right. Well, it was completely over-cooked and very, very dry. My ribs were very dry also and needed BBQ sauce to moisten enough to eat. The server was unpleasant and seemed to be in a hurry all the time. I will not eat there again, even to try something different.