“Cheap pizza fast”

Little Caesars
Ranked #51 of 132 Restaurants in Muskogee
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 November 2012 via mobile

Hey, its fast and cheap and tastes pretty good. Crazy Bread is also very good. If youre looking for fast and cheap then this is the place. Hot N Ready pizzas are ready and waiting.

Reviewed 16 July 2012

We went by there on the way to the water park... Read my review about River Country.... A quick stop and very good price and quick. I like LC bread sticks and pizza anytime so it is always good.

1  Thank nighttalk
Reviewed 22 June 2008

My wife, daughter, son, and I arrived in Muskogee on a June Friday night around 9pm. We checked into our hotel (Holiday Inn Express) and while the kids were showering, I ran to get get gas and some dinner for the room. Stopped by Little Ceasars (hadn't had a Little Ceasars pizza in probably 10 years) which was probably about a mile away on the main road - Hwy 69. It's take-out only. I ordered two large one topping pizzas ($5.99 each) and went down the road to get gas for the van. When I arrived back after about 15 mins the pizzas were ready, and I was on my way. They were fresh, and tasty. I would recommend this place for anyone wanting to take some food back to your hotel for a little in room dining.