“home away from home”
Review of Luxury Inn

Luxury Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mustang
Luxury Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mustang
“home away from home”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

very nice , always friendly great price , clean rooms .if I come to town this is my home away from home .easy to get to place eat like mc Donalds,Sonic, chineses restrant ,swadleys BBQ,Wataburger,all in one block.You will injoy your stay here . iIt is close to downtown OKC.Whitewaters,and meny other atractions.yours truly Jeff Richardson.

Room Tip: Rooms on the bottom floor on the east side are quieter.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank Jeffrey R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Reviewed 3 February 2013

Staff is friendly and helpful. They always asked how we were doing, and made sure everything was clean. It's very quiet here despite being by the highway. Right by a few restaurants, some open 24/7. Good internet connection. It's a very nice, clean place.

Room Tip: First floor is very convenient and has good internet connection.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank K G
Reviewed 26 June 2012

It was 103 degrees today my brother and I where here in mustang working (roofing)
We got to room first night and they didn't turn on a.c for us!! It took until 2a.m. For the room to cool off, so we get up to go to work and we came back to motel and they turned air off again!!! 106 outside and we've been in HEAT all day!! And it was Hot again 2 words never again!!! Horrible

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Matmaid

Travellers are raving about these Mustang hotels

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 20 July 2011

This was a good place to stay at there ware alota fast food places near by i can walk to em thats how close. and the room looked great they evan had a fridge and microway the motle evan looked good itself. if im going to mustang again im staying there, plus they gave me a good price too.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 14 June 2011

Very bad management, poorly maintained amenities, and horrible customer service.

My parents take regular business trips to Mustang for years and the hotel was decent (excpet broken AC once in a while) until the new owner came this year. First, they took away my parents' preferred customer rates which we were ok about it. However, they started shutting off power when no one was in the room and all of the food stored in the fridge went spoiled. My parents also found chairs placed on the bed which appeared to be room service unfinished. Tried talking to the owner but no avail. She even told my parents "Take it, or leave it"

This hotel survives only because it's the only one in town.

Stay away!!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank llc2009
Reviewed 12 July 2010

If at all possible, this was horrible, first the owner comes out with no shirt on, he overcharged me on the room said he would make it up to me later, the a/c wasn't working called front desk he came down and took the filters out and said it would work, well it didn't and to top it off there was a dead roach in the bath tub. NASTY and it SMELLED BAD!!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank swtdeb
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 December 2005

Just visiting family in town. I stayed at the luxury inn for 1 week. One of the best hotels I've stay in. Very clean rooms. Modern. Staff is excellent. I will stay here again when I'm back in town

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mustang
Comfort Suites Yukon
Comfort Suites Yukon
#7 of 9 in Yukon
Home2 Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Yukon
Best Western Plus Yukon
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma City -Yukon
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Oklahoma City Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#39 of 150 in Oklahoma City
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Yukon/Oklahoma City

Been to Luxury Inn? Share your experiences!