“Great start to the day”

Tiffany's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Noble
“Great start to the day”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Went to Tiffany's on Saturday for the first time they only serve breakfast on Saturday that was a little different but the pancakes and biscuits was crazy large, the staff was loud and friendly wonderful place to eat. This is a must try breakfast restaurant.

Amherst, New Hampshire
“A breakfast to remember”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Excellent food, kudos to you if you can finish everything! The biscuits and gravy are unbelievable! Coffee is excellent. The staff is friendly, attentive and happy to please. Definitely a casual place and fantastic for breakfast - everything is prepared on-site and to order - definitely NOT a fast food experience - spend some time, relax and walk out as full as you'll ever be!

• Visited May 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
“Owner is HORRIBLE”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The way you chose to treat a LAW ABIDING customer who was exercising his constitutional right to bear arms today was in so many ways in appropriate. As the owner of a business it should not need to be suggested to you that yelling at customers is a sure fire way to lose business. It is sad that you felt the need to throw three VERY regular customers out of your restaurant for simply coming in to have breakfast. I hope that the way you treated these customers resonates in your head as your business slows because of your behavior. Perhaps then you will have the free time on your hands to think about what you have done. Shame on you.

#donttreadonme #fightforyourrights #poorcustomerservice

• Visited April 2014
5 Thank docketfive
Moore, Oklahoma
“Owner/Manager needs attitude adjustment”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

(The below was written by a friend, I was part of the party)

Party of 3 of us walked in to breakfast at Tiffany's in Noble. sat down. Regular customers. Owner walked over to me and yelled at me "do you feel safe". I had no idea what he was talking about. Then he continued and yelled why does a big guy like u need a gun. I didnt have a gun. one of the other in the group was legally carrying it turns out. We said we didnt see a sign. He said he was fine with it but why do I need a gun in a very aggresive way, I didnt have a gun. He said if we stayed it would get worse from here, we would have to deal with him thru out our entire meal and did we want to stay. I said yes but we would agree to not come back. He aggressively threw us out of the restaurant. I still have no idea what set him off as no one argued or said a word to him. Guy is out of control

• Visited April 2014
6 Thank Billy C
Norman, Oklahoma
“Small town diner, lots of basic food”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Steak and eggs too much to eat. Pancakes and other items are awesome. Coffee cup never empty! These folks are friendly ever time I have visited.

• Visited December 2013