“Great for a Group”

Legend's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Legend's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 343 Restaurants in Norman
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Legends was the perfect place for my group of 34 people! I made the reservation only 5 days in advance, and was so grateful the private room was available. The man who answered the phone quickly understood that the group needed to get in and out very quickly as we had another event to attend. To speed the service he recommended a small menu, and helped me pick out four items: 12 oz Rib Eye Steak, Fettuccine Alfredo, Medallions of Chicken Breasts, and Maple Soy Glazed Salmon.

The restaurant was ready and waiting for us. Our area was very well staffed with servers, orders were quickly taken, and everyone was allowed to have separate tickets. I asked each person if they enjoyed their meals, and got a resounding Yes from everyone, except a picky 10 year old boy.

We had eaten, paid, and were on our way out the door with 15 minutes extra to spare than the time I told them we must leave. The desserts on display in the front looked fabulous, but since we were eating dessert at our next event we had to pass.

I can't say enough good things about Legends and the great hospitality shown to a bunch of Texans.

3  Thank Kerrinhp

Reviewed 12 May 2013

There was beautiful live piano music playing that didnt interfere with dinner conversation. At the end of the evening, when we were some of the last patrons, the musician personally came to table to ask if we wanted music & accommodated 4 requests. Our server was exceedingly accommodating to my special requests. Hamburger & salad bar were delicious. Chicken crepes keep my mom & aunt returning for more! If I lived in Norman, I would keep going back.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

It was a wonderful place to eat for an anniversary dinner. Very elegant. Great wait staff. Absolutely amazing entrees and desserts!

Reviewed 11 February 2013

I didn't realize what a good brunch that Legend's has. Tried the salmon bennie. It was very good. My niece had the peanut banana waffle that was a special. It was good, too.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

One of the best if not the best Italian eatery in Norman, OK. Great food and great service. Can't go wrong in dining at this place.