“Wonderful Norman tradition!”

Legend's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Legend's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 349 Restaurants in Norman
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This unique restaurant has great food and great service. The salad bar is small, but VERY fresh and tasty! Homemade dressings are great! The desserts are 5 star! The Lemon Cream Cake is especially out of this world!!!

Reviewed 27 July 2013

My husband and I were was passing through town recently on a long road trip and decided to try this local hotspot. Upon entering the door we couldn't help but notice the beautiful dessert selection to our left and the most amazing salad bar to our right. The atmosphere was heavenly, the service was excellent, the food was amazing, (try the lobster mac and cheese!!) and the artwork was lovely. We will definitely make time to hit this spot again on our return trip!

Reviewed 27 July 2013

While in Norman I ate at the legends restaurant on Lindsey Street and found the food marvelous and the service excellent. What was impressive was the cleanliness of and attitude of the greeting staff, it was great. Food variety was great and I loved the wine, cabernet.

One suggestion was that the chicken crepes could have had a little more chicken in them. The prices were great for what I wold call a higher end restaurant and the deserts were fabulous, lemon cake and blueberry cobbler. Try both.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

After taking my daughter to tour OU we were starving, and my rush to find a lunch spot ended when we stepped inside Legend's. It was not at all what I was expecting from my map's "American $$"; it was so much more. Even at lunch on a Monday, the waiters wear suits, tables have white table cloths, and the rolls are hot. Overall, the food was terrific. My quiche on the lunch special was delightful, while my daughter enjoyed her panko chicken strips, and her friend loved her sun dried tomato pasta. Walking in, you have to pass a case at eye level with all the desserts on display, so we split a slice of chocolate amaretto cake - divine! Service was attentive, courteous, and helpful without being stuffy. I even saw our waiter use his own cell phone to help an elderly diner contact a friend who was late. The ambiance is very upper crust, old money, with a grand piano and lovely art work on the walls. Our lunch entrees ranged from about $9-$15, overall a good price for such a nice experience.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Wow! We went to Sunday brunch and were blown away! I used to think the best Eggs Benedict to be found was at Brennan's in Houston or New Orleans. Well this place wins hands down! And a whole lot less money! And to think, tucked away in little old Norman, Oklahoma. On Sunday, they have a self serve Bloody Mary Bar where you can concoct your own with every imaginable ingredient you could think of. Delicious! The atmosphere has such ambiance with a grand piano, white tablecloths, very attentive and friendly staff. Very romantic! I just wish that I could somehow clone this place and move it to Texas! We don't have a reason to go to Norman other than a football game every other year so it is not on our radar scope. But for those of you who do and can, do not miss this place!