“Top notch”

Legend's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Legend's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 349 Restaurants in Norman
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2014

This was near our hotel, and given the #1 rating on Trip Advisor, we decided to check it out. We weren't disappointed. Although it was a little fancier than I had envisioned (my fault for not checking), we were luckily dressed in appropriate attire (slacks & polo). The salad bar was fresh with lots of variety, the rolls melted in your mouth and my stuffed chicken was delicious. Wish I hadn't ate so much so I could have had dessert which looked homemade & yummy. I can see why it's the top-rated restaurant in Norman.

1  Thank VitaminMoose

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Turned up a little early with a colleague. Restaurant was still very accommodating. The food was good atmosphere was good. Recommended

Reviewed 11 August 2014

we use to go for thanksgiving dinner until we were jammed behind the bar,the next time we went we had the lasagne wich was horrible dry and bitter.it began to seem like the atmosphere had changed over last year to a stuffie snoby, social club high priced and not worth your time unless you like this sort of treatment

3  Thank revDB
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The building and inside are somewhat dated, the food was wonderful - as was the service. I had the salad bar with my entree, wife had the wedge salad. Both of us were very pleased with our salads. The salad bar while small had plenty of fresh choices.

I had salmon with horseradish crusting and it along with the potatoes were cooked well and the sauce was very nice. Grilled okra was the veggie -- different, but good. Wife had the KC strip, mashed potatoes and it was a nice slice of beef and cooked exactly as she asked.

We normally don't de desert, but too many good choices and picked up a slide of peanut butter chocolate pie for later -- very good.

This was our first visit and we are likely to return.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

My partner invite me this historical place started in 1968. Salad bar is very valuable and shrimp dish are very good. And my friend recommend dessert. Chocolate cake with ice cream is so good.

1  Thank 敏豪 曹

Been to Legend's Restaurant? Share your experiences!