“Great Value”

Arlington, TX
“Great Value”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Location Location Location!
We needed to visit OU and this was my first time in Oklahoma, I don't really know which area to stay. I booked this room through Hotwire not knowing where I will end up but I'm way more than glad.

This is a short drive, straight into OU, the hotel is surrounded by restaurants (and IHOP too if you are hungry late at night)
Hotel is a good size equipped with outdoor pool but it was too cold to use during our visit, clean, well kept.
We requested for double beds and the request is fulfilled with no issue.
Front desk personnel was pleasant. We visited during spring break week so it was sort of quiet and laid back.

There is hot breakfast but we didn't get up to eat ( It was 7-10 am)

20 minutes drive to downtown OKC. Hotel is by highway, easy access, no troubles with highway noises.
Will likely stay again if I have to be in the area.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Chana R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
wichita
Reviewed 22 March 2014

We stopped here as everything in the area was booked. Totally disgusting..room was old and needed cleaned. The breakfast bar was a mess...trash all over the counters and floor with cereal and old fruit. I wouldn't recommend this place

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Michelle S
Muskogee, OK
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I fell in love with my room as soon as I walked in. A great flat screen TV, a desk stretching the length of the room, plenty of outlets, fridge, microwave... all in all a great room at a reasonable price.

I settled in for the evening, looking forward to doing some computer work, and that's when I realized the problem: There's a Home Depot right next door, and every time someone needs help at the Home Depot there's a loud BEEP followed by an announcement that can be clearly heard in my room.

It's possible that this is only a problem on one side of the hotel.

Other than that, I'm very pleased with the room.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank SoonerDVM
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 March 2014

The rooms are very spacious! With an 11 month old that's an awesome bonus to find when you're traveling. The bed was very comfortable and the room was full of nice upgrades. The front desk staff were all friendly too! It also has several restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Access is a bit difficult due to road work, no fault of the hotel. Great nearby food. I travel with a large work dog, he was made to feel special by the employees. Lots of room for him to take care of his business. No problems with other guests pets because there is lots of room. Staff were all friendly toward him, and he is not a small toy breed of dog, and is sometimes mistaken for a Pit Bull dog. Bed was extremely comfortable! Room was quiet. Only heard toy dog in next room bark when their door was open. If I have a return trip to Norman (OK) I will stay here again. Great value for the price. I paid more than twice the nightly room rate in Odessa TX for a room that was not nearly as nice and still had to pay extra for my work dog to be treated badly. La Quinta there was full.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business