“Great service, OK room”
Review of Hampton Inn Norman

Hampton Inn Norman
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Norman
Reviewed 1 May 2013

The service was fantastic. These people were extremely hospitable. My bed was very lumpy and uncomfortable and my drain did not work properly in the shower. I reported the drain problem but it did not get fixed since the maintenance guy was MIA for the last week. The hotel was a bit on the pricey end for my comfort.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
SharlaHil, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Norman, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Thank you for your review. Our apologies for responding late, but we wanted you to know we read your about your experience and hope you see us next time you are in Norman. Safe travels!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Norman

Reviewed 27 April 2013

The worst place to stay in OK! Terrible place. I left the hotel at 2am to sleep in my car because the air conditioning unit was making a jack-hammer noise every 15 minutes. The hotel staff didn't offer me a new room or even a refund. They let me leave to sleep in my car! What a joke...Never again, Hampton!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Luke T P
Kimberly S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norman, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

I sincerely apologize that you encountered this experience while with us. I recently took over the property and I will definitely investigate the air conditioning and speak with staff on how to properly handle all situations. It is NEVER our intention to have a guest leave unsatisfied with their stay. Once again I apologize that this happened to you and I will work to make sure this never happens to anyone else.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

very friendly, super clean rooms, everyone so helpful and genuine will be back great service and although the room decor was a little dated for my taste it was in great shape, super clean and smelled fresh

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I will definitely pass along the praise to all staff! Thank you for your review of the hotel. We are constantly changing and updating things all the time. I hope you will visit again and enjoy the updates that we have done to the hotel.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

Clean room, fresh linens-even the comforter, free breakfast! What's not to love?
Nearly exactly the same room and linens as I have seen at Hilton Garden, but more affordable.
Pleasant staff, hot breakfast, great location.
It was a little inconvenient with construction nearby, but was a great value for $71 and $80 per night.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

We believe we are quite the value for anyone wanting a good night's rest and a welcoming smile and attitude. We strive to give every guest the best experience at all times. We hope you will visit again.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

Would recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the Norman Oklahoma area. Nice rooms, quiet & easy access to surrounding area. Beds have fresh linen. Wifi access for internet usage. Great coffee anytime.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review of the hotel. I am pleased that your stay was satisfactory. We offer a variety of amenities for our guests that stay with us and we are conveniently located off I-35 which provides guest with access to a multitude of shops, restaurants and other activities.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

I had read mixed reviews, but chose to stay here because one of my best friends swears by Hampton Inn. I was completley satisfied with my choice as I had no issues whatsoever, the location was perfect, the room was more than satisfactory, and breakfast was impressive. I would most definitely recommend this hotel if you're staying in Norman.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review and confidence in the Hampton Inn by Hilton Norman hotel. We are delighted that you took your friends advice and decided to stay with us. We would love to have you stay with us again if you are ever in the Norman area again.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

good location- hotel is very clean and staff is friendly and courteous. nice place will return. workout facility only has 3 machines but breakfast is good with hot eggs and waffles. location is great if you are visiting a child going to OU. easy access in and off I-35 freeway

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while visiting your daughter in college. I am pleased to inform you that we have a larger fitness center that is complimentary to all our guest to use that is right down the street. We hope your daughter is enjoying her time at OU and we look forward to seeing you again.