“Thanks”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Norman
Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Norman
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I wanted to comment on the guest experience I received at the Fairfield Inn Norman, OK. Britney helped me get a room right away and then followed up later to make sure everything was to my liking. I stay at many hotels each week and the experience here was outstanding.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 July 2012

My family and I stayed there Thursday night. The hotel staff was above and beyond what I expected. They made us feel like we were right at home. Britney- the front desk clerk was very nice and told us everything we needed to know about Norman. The GM - Ronnie greeted us as well at check In and greeted us the next morning at breakfast. The rooms are also ver nice and CLEAN. Great place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2012

One night stay. Very professional staff, above what I have experienced in much more expensive hotels. Good breakfast included. Asked for quiet room and got good room on to floor. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012
NormanFFS_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Norman, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2012

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your comments and I look forward to seeing you next time you are in the Norman area!

Reviewed 26 June 2012

Stayed two nights while in town for the OU Team Basketball Camp. Hotel was clean and very comfortable. Some wear and tear in the bathroom, but nothing major.

Location is okay, but not very close to OU campus. There are plenty of restaurants around as well as a Walmart across the highway. Breakfast was also decent. There was a always a staff person there to keep things stocked.

Overall, a good hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Printman2000

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your comments and I look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 25 June 2012

Very nice, updated hotel. Great breakfast and nice lounge area. The rooms are also very nice and accessible. Great value!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Josh0318
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Stayed here the night before my wedding. It was raining upon my arrival. I used the luggage racks to bring my dress in. I was by myself and none of the three women at the desk offered to help. No big deal.

The hallways were very warm. Elevator tiny. I checked in around 330 and the maid was still cleaning. Refrigerator was huge, microwave clean. Walls are thin. Glad I requested the top floor because I know the people below me could hear every step taken . Beds were comfortable enough. Breakfast was perfectly average and what you would expect.

• Stayed: June 2012

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I want to assure you that these issues have been addressed; guest satisfaction is of the utmost importance and we value your feedback. We hope the next time you are in the Norman area, you choose the Fairfield Inn & Suites as your home away from home.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

I stayed here on business in May and was very pleased. The rooms were nice and the beds were super comfortable. The location is excellent with plenty of things to do just walking distance. I definitely recommend staying here to anybody.

• Stayed: May 2012