“Nice Fairfield Inn”

Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Norman
Texas
“Nice Fairfield Inn”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

This is a very nice Fairfield Inn. Check-in was quick and front desk staff were very helpful. Rooms were clean and well decorated. Full breakfast buffet. Due to construction, easiest way to find the hotel is to exit 108B, then onto Ed Noble Parkway to Norman Center Court. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

I went to the hotel for my nephew's birthday party and he got to stay over night in his very own hotel room with his mother and grandmother. The staff at Fairfield were very accommodating and let my nephew open his gifts, eat cake and pizza in the lobby if the hotel

• Stayed June 2013
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I was staying in this hotel twice during my recent business trip to Norman, OK. The hotel is well equipped and provide good service: the staff is friendly and very responsive (after my first stay I left my jacket there - my fault, I was in rush and did not checked the room properly, weather was nice and no jacket was needed; I called to the hotel, they found my things and had kept them until I came for the second stay - thanks a lot for that!), the rooms were great and cleaned everyday, the complimentary breakfast was decent. I'll stay there again when visiting our customers in Norman.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Nashville, TN
Reviewed 3 May 2013 via mobile

We stay here whenever we come to Norman. Clean, nice rooms and the front desk staff is the best! A mall and restaurants within walking distance. Finding the tight driveway with a tour bus is tricky but that's the worst thing I can say.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Molly66
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed 21 April 2013

If you are familiar with the Fairfield chain than you aren't in for any surprises here. The room I received was on the 2nd floor. I had asked for a high floor but they had the Baylor Softball team on that floor. As a result I heard a lot of noise late in the evening. I don't understand why hotels put sports teams (regardless of age) on high floors as the bottom level seems the best option for groups. Nonetheless, I didn't hear much during the night so obviously the team knew the value of sleep before a game! Everything else about the stay was really uneventful. The bed was comfortable enough and I had no complaints with the room itself. Breakfast was decent, with the new hot breakfast Fairfield's now have. They advertise hot oatmeal on the signs but there wasn't any available here. One thing I particularly liked was that this hotel had a choice of normal and robust coffee, something I don't ever recall seeming at a Fairfield. Choices is always nice. I will certainly stay here next if I find myself in Norman again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
College Station, Texas
Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed at the hotel for two nights and had a great experience. The staff was always very friendly and accommodating. The hotel was clean and the continental breakfast was well maintained and stocked. The rooms were clean and I can't say enough good things about the beds! Hotel beds are usually hard and my back almost always hurts the next morning - not the case here! Probably one of the best hotel sleep experiences I have ever had. The hotel value is also something that can't be beat! If you are looking for a fancy upscale place to stay then this is probably not for you. However if you are looking for a little personal attention, with a great hotel experience located close to everything in Norman, then look no further!

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank ManagerMama
College Station, Texas
Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

The Fairfield Inn & Suites hotel is just what you'd expect from the Fairfield line of Marriott Hotels. The staff at the hotel was very helpful and always cheerful. The hotel has a pool which is about 40-feet by 20-feet and a hot tub. The pool area was kept very neat and was clean. The hotel also has a fitness center. The equipment included two treadmills and an elliptical machine. There was also a set of dumbells. Small space. The room was equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. A small desk and a dresser were also a part of the room furnishings. The one thing I missed having was a small side chair, but I think that is what you get with the Fairfield brand. We ate the breakfast buffet, which consisted of waffles, cereal, fruit, oatmeal, eggs, sausage, milk, juices and coffee. The hotel was completely full according to the hotel staff and the lobby / breakfast area was always able to hold the guests. Overall, this is a good hetel and a great staff.

Stayed April 2013, travelled with family