“Very nice!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Norman
Ranked #9 of 24 Hotels in Norman
Reviewed 21 February 2007

I stayed in this hotel for almost a month after having a fire that destroyed my house. The lobby was very clean and comfortable, allthough a little small. The staff was incredible! They knew of my situation and went out of their way to ensure that me and my fiance were taken care of. Came to know the entire staff on a first name basis. The free breakfast in the morning had a decent selection, definately better then most! The hotel is very close to many restaurant choices (some within walking distance), Definately check out Charleston's, the food is excellent! My only complaint would be the lack of smoking rooms, allthough this is not their fault, as all Marriott properties have gone non-smoking.

Stayed: February 2007

Reviewed 7 August 2006

My family stayed here one night on our way to Texas. The location was great with easy access on and off the Interstate. It was very clean and the staff friendly enough. The beds were suprisingly comfortable. It's a more budget property, so the pool was small - but that's what we were expecting. We didn't wake up in time for the the free breakfast so I can't comment on that other than there was one. Good, safe location - shopping mall and dining very close. I'd stay here again without thinking twice about it!

Reviewed 2 July 2006

This hotel was our worst during our road trip honeymoon. We were told we were getting a suite...a king bed and a pull out sofa with a mattress that no one could sleep comfortably on. The desk clerk was rude when we requested an extra blanket and pillows be brought to our room...even questioned WHY!!! We ended up having to pick up our extra blanket and she would only give us one pillow at the front dest.
Way over priced .
The breakfast was not good and the waffle iron didn't work properly.
Worst stay, biggest rip off, or the honeymmon

2  Thank luvlarry
A TripAdvisor Member
California
Reviewed 31 May 2006

This hotel is great. A thought it was a little pricey but when I saw my room and the hotel ammenities, I was sold. The room is clean. The bed is more comfy then my bed at home. There's a desk to work at if you are on a business trip. They have an indoor pool and spa which is a really nice feature.

If you are looking for a great hotel at a reasonable price, Fairfield is it. Whenever I return to this area this is where I am staying. I couldn't ask for more!!

• Stayed: May 2006, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2005

Excellent location with highway exit, mall, shops and restaurant nearby. The facilities are clean and well maintained. The hot tub next to the swimming pool is a treat.

• Stayed: April 2005, travelled on business