“Overpriced mediocre food on football game days”
Review of ToTo's Italian Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
ToTo's Italian Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
texas
“Overpriced mediocre food on football game days”
Reviewed 12 October 2009

Our family party of 12 was disappointed in the overpriced mediocre food served. Prices are elevated on the special menu for football game days. Service and Pizza were good, but other food was in small portions and tasted like a frozen dinner. No drinks, including water, are free. Owner would not serve us ice water. There are no refills of drinks. Restrooms unclean. Would not recommend.

1 Thank Texasdisappointed

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Good food, and nice ambiance, but get ready to wait”
Reviewed 16 December 2008

Good food, and nice ambiance, but get ready to wait

“I once ate a whole garlic pizza here to sober up after a show at The Deli next door. I don't think it worked. But...”
Reviewed 10 July 2008

I once ate a whole garlic pizza here to sober up after a show at The Deli next door. I don't think it worked. But, mmmm, I can still smell that garlic.