“Just Saw It From the Outside”

Oklahoma Memorial Stadium
Ranked #2 of 33 things to do in Norman
Little Elm, Texas
173 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 225 helpful votes
“Just Saw It From the Outside”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We were in Norman to show my son the campus and while we were walking around touring we visited the stadium. He likes to see the stadium for each of the campuses as he is a huge college football fan. The place is massive and it says it seats 83,000 but I would imagine they could squeeze a few more in there if they needed. Since it is located on campus I can only imagine how the place must be on game day. Maybe one of these days I will get my chance to go.

Visited July 2014

Blanchard, Oklahoma
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
Reviewed 24 June 2014

What can I say? I'm a Sooner born and bred, and this is one of my favorites places to be. Being here feels like being with family, and the energy that comes from Sooner Magic is something you won't see anywhere else.

Visited November 2013
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Sooner Born, Sooner Bred - Rah Oklahoma!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Oklahoma Memorial Stadium is amazing...we have visited nearly every other stadium in the Big 12 Conference and no other stadium gives me goosebumps like the Palace on the Prairie. It is not just a game, it is an event and a must-see!

Visited November 2013
Los Angeles, California
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This is the place to be on a Game Day in Norman. Even if you don't get a chance to go inside, the activities surrounding the stadium will keep you in high spirits. Huge stadium, ranked around 35 in the world according to seating capacity. It does get loud inside. Definitely worth a visit for the legacy.

Visited May 2014
Texas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
Reviewed 20 May 2014

A trip to Norman would not be complete without a trip to the OU campus and the stadium! Beautiful campus and beautiful stadium!

Visited May 2014

Been to Oklahoma Memorial Stadium? Share your experiences!