Comfort Inn & Suites
US$124
US$134
Best Western Plus Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
US$130
Courtyard Norman(Norman)
US$169
US$153
US$169
Fairfield Inn & Suites Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
US$132
Fairfield Inn
Sleep Inn & Suites Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$94
SleepInn
US$152
HIExpress.com
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskattend a family weddingcontinental breakfastwafflesroom was cleanthe hotel is conveniently locatedwe've stayedbusiness travelthe breakfast areawould stay here againnext morningtop floornice hotelcoffee makeroff the highwayhot tub
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Stayed here after bad experience at the Will Rogers Inn in Claremore, OK. Had the best sleep of my life! Clean comfortable rooms and quiet! Staff was very helpful and kind. Luggage carts and elevator made loading and unloading easy. Breakfast was very good. We signed up for the Choice Hotel Rewards program at this hotel. Thank you Comfort Inn!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
OK154, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2013

I'd like to welcome you to the Choice Privileges program and thank you for staying with us, we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 21 December 2012

I traveled to Oklahoma from Iowa and decided to stop in Norman Ok. I made an advance reservation and my room was ready and waiting when I arrived. It was on the first floor and easy access to the front desk and parking lot so I unloaded my car and went to my room and was ready to rest until I dediced what to do for dinner. Nearby was a Cracker Barrel, and other choices for dinner. Sooner Mall was about a mile away, and it was easily accessible from the frontage road. My room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. It had a desk and a office chair both were very nice and the room also had a single soft chair with a foot stool. The bathroom was clean and had enough towels for use. I spent some time at the mall and brought my dinner back to eat in the room. Breakfast was scrambled eggs/ sausage cold cereal or yogurt. Fresh bananas or apples. I would stay here again, if I was traveling in the Norman area.
I didnt use the pool but it was very clean in working order. The hot tub did look inviting! Enjoy!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Denise B
OK154, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2013

Thank you for staying with us, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. A growing Norman has brought a vast array of restaurants and shopping to our area that I am glad our guests are enjoying.

Reviewed 3 December 2012

I didn't realize I had previously stayed at this location when I booked this room, but I recall it's odd location once we drove into Norman. Here is my opinion from this trip (1 night).

Pros-clean, good night's rest, very reasonable rates, polite desk staff.

Cons-bit awkward to find off the main highway, red comforters on bed a little itchy to snuggle up with (not sure if in all rooms), dogs next door a little annoying at times during the evening although it could have been my room location.

Special note-the room I was in DID have the darkening curtains which I used this time : ) Would recommend if you need a clean room at a reasonable rate.

Room Tip: Do not stay near the west end of hotel as you will occasionally hear 2-3 dogs barking from the townhomes that are immediately next door to the hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
OK154, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2012

I am pleased to know that your second stay with us has been enjoyable for the most part. As always glad to hear that our hotel staff continue to be polite and proffessional.
Thank you for the critique on our bedding...we are pleased to inform that we are
in the process of changing out the big heavy comforters to a better balance of modern design and essential comfort bedding. We look forward to any future stay with us and will assign a more pleasant quite location for you. Thank you again for choosing Comfort Inn & Suites of Norman.

Reviewed 26 November 2012

This hotel is well managed, clean, and has a good breakfast. What more could you ask for? Even the scrambled eggs, which often resemble plastic in some hotels, were very good. Also, fresh fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, cereal, and good coffee. Yes, I would recommend this one if staying in Norman. It's maybe 15 minutes from that little college in Norman - what's it's name again? You'll run into it Sooner or later.

Room Tip: if you have choice points higher status, ask for a free room upgrade and get more space
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ricks706

Thank you for the nice endorsement on Your Morning Breakfast food selections...always glad to hear from our guest on the quality and selection of our breakfast items. And the recommendation by guest is always our number one goal.
Thank you again and maybe we will see you Sooner or Later!

Reviewed 21 November 2012 via mobile

I used this hotel for a quick overnight stay with some of my clients for a visit to OU the next day. It was a great clean place where I could easily walk to eat and also make an affordable place to rest.

• Stayed: November 2012

Great restuarants...affordable hotel stay what more can you ask for? thank you
for the kind words and so glad you enjoy our hotel enough to bring your clients
in. Word of mouth always the best recommendation! Thank you again.