“AMAZING”
Review of Riverwind Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Norman
Riverwind Hotel
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Norman
Reviewed 26 July 2012

We recently stayed at the Riverwind for our 10th anniversary. The customer service was amazing, from the check-in desk to the random employee in the elevator, everyone we super helpful. The room was very spacious and clean and the bed was very comfortable. The concierge was kind enough to source chocolate covered strawberries for my husband and that isn't even something typically offered. They went above and beyond to help us and accommodate our every need. We will definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Riverwind Hotel

Reviewed 15 July 2012

First of all..... the people in oklahoma are the greatest,well mannered and friendly, down to earth folks..(everywhere we went) we have ever met...including the hotel!!! we stayed 3 nights.. Clean rooms,comfortable beds,good cooling system and nice shower,excellent maid service,front desk staff top notch!!...EXAMPLE..i punched the wrong code to get into the safe and it would not let me open,so i called the desk (8:00am sunday)and help was there in 5 minutes!!SERVICE SERVICE SERVICE!!! also,every employee that we met said"good morning is everything ok"..or good evening..customer service folks friendly and helpful....we would go back and stay 3 more days anytime.... ALSO FRESH WARM COOKIES AT THE FRONT DESK 24HRS..EXCELLENT STAY!!! all the service is from the heart...no bologna...wayne

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I had visited the Riverwind Casion many times but this was my first stay in the hotel. I started by looking on line for reservation. They had 1 room that was listed for 119.00 a night. I called the hotel direct and gave them my ayers card number and they were able to fined me a double room for only 79.00. So my tip would be call in person and use a players card.

The room was very clean and comfortable. A beautiful bathroom with a granite countertop. The only downside is there was no fridge in to room. Not a huge deal just something to keep in mind!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 9 June 2012

My stay at riverwind was amazing and Bryan Davis was the one who made it possible. I would recommend everyone schedule a night or weekend at the riverwind hotel. The casino is clean, exciting and entertaining. Their concert venue is also top notch. Thank you again Bryan and riverwind!

Amy

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Our room was huge, and I later figured out that it was an ADA room. Very upscale decor with nice amenities. A little pricey - double what I paid for a comparable room the previous night in OKC - but I guess we were paying for the "casino/resort experience."

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 12 March 2012

We were mailed coupons for a free night at the hotel, and took advantage of the offer last week.

Our room was huge, and beautifully appointed. The bed was covered with pillows and the mattress was comfortable. I estimate the wall-mounted HD flat screen tv was around 40 inches.

I suspect the hotel uses cable tv instead of satellite, judging by the poor selection of channels available. We wanted to watch the OKC Thunder game, but sports channels were in short supply on the channel guide. You would think the local team games would be available, but we were told we could go into the casino and watch the game on the tv's there. Instead, we watched it on the laptop.

The wireless internet signal is strong and we had no problems connecting or staying connected.

Someone had stolen the batteries from the tv remote, but the front desk quickly took care of the problem. And speaking of the folks at the front desk - they were some of the most cheerful and helpful people we have seen in quite a while. They are true professionals.

The bathroom included granite counters, mirrored closet doors, a closet with ironing board and iron, and a room safe, a king size double shower, and a giant soaking tub. The towels were large, fluffy and fresh. This was one of the nicest bathrooms I have seen in a hotel.

On the surface, our room was very clean, but after looking at the baseboards, behind the night stands and at the lamp shades, it was obvious it was time to give them some extra attention.

We did not notice any noise from slamming doors or other hotel guests. One whole wall of the room is made up of windows, and we did notice some parking lot noise. If this will be a problem for you, be sure to request a room on one of the upper floors.

The hotel provides freshly baked cookies and a coffee/juice bar in the lobby 24 hours a day. A free breakfast is not provided, but you are given a coupon for half price breakfast inside the casino at the Willows buffet.

Room Tip: If you are reserving a "free room," be sure to do so plenty of time in advance of your des...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ranchmum
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Had ANOTHER great stay at this Hotel. Brian Manager on duty was extremely courteous and accomadating. From the time we got there to check in the the whole staff was very pleasant. Great place to stay if you are going to see a concert or just to gamble!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends