“Great place for a casino stay”
Review of Riverwind Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Norman
Riverwind Hotel
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Norman
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Stayed for one night on a girls weekend trip. The check in was the best at any hotel I have ever been to. Took about 2 minutes. Nice touch with the cookie jars right at the front desk. Yep, helped myself and they were delicious. There was also a coffee, tea and juice bar in the lobby. Stayed on the third floor, which has a sky walk over to the casino, which was really nice. You have to have a key card to get back into the hotel from the casino so we felt super safe staying on that floor. There was only one set of towels in the bathroom, but maid service was outside and was more than happy to give us extras. The A/C rocks! It was 113 when we visited and we cranked that puppy down and were in heaven, No free breakfast as in some other hotels, but they do give you a $5 breakfast buffet coupon and if you gamble some and earn a few point it will cost you even less. In my case 4 bucks and in my sisters case it was free. I thought the price was right and the service was great. I would certainly go back and recommend it to anyone heading through or wanting to "stay and play" at the casino.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 30 July 2012

I can't say enough about the Riverwind Hotel. WHAT SERVICE....they bend over backwards to make sure you have a pleasent stay. I have never stayed at a hotel with such comfortable beds and pillow. I usually toss and turn when I stay at a hotel, I slept like a baby at the Riverwind. Top notch all the way around. I definitely would recommend this hotel and can't wait to take a trip back.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2012

We recently stayed at the Riverwind for our 10th anniversary. The customer service was amazing, from the check-in desk to the random employee in the elevator, everyone we super helpful. The room was very spacious and clean and the bed was very comfortable. The concierge was kind enough to source chocolate covered strawberries for my husband and that isn't even something typically offered. They went above and beyond to help us and accommodate our every need. We will definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2012

First of all..... the people in oklahoma are the greatest,well mannered and friendly, down to earth folks..(everywhere we went) we have ever met...including the hotel!!! we stayed 3 nights.. Clean rooms,comfortable beds,good cooling system and nice shower,excellent maid service,front desk staff top notch!!...EXAMPLE..i punched the wrong code to get into the safe and it would not let me open,so i called the desk (8:00am sunday)and help was there in 5 minutes!!SERVICE SERVICE SERVICE!!! also,every employee that we met said"good morning is everything ok"..or good evening..customer service folks friendly and helpful....we would go back and stay 3 more days anytime.... ALSO FRESH WARM COOKIES AT THE FRONT DESK 24HRS..EXCELLENT STAY!!! all the service is from the heart...no bologna...wayne

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I had visited the Riverwind Casion many times but this was my first stay in the hotel. I started by looking on line for reservation. They had 1 room that was listed for 119.00 a night. I called the hotel direct and gave them my ayers card number and they were able to fined me a double room for only 79.00. So my tip would be call in person and use a players card.

The room was very clean and comfortable. A beautiful bathroom with a granite countertop. The only downside is there was no fridge in to room. Not a huge deal just something to keep in mind!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 9 June 2012

My stay at riverwind was amazing and Bryan Davis was the one who made it possible. I would recommend everyone schedule a night or weekend at the riverwind hotel. The casino is clean, exciting and entertaining. Their concert venue is also top notch. Thank you again Bryan and riverwind!

Amy

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Our room was huge, and I later figured out that it was an ADA room. Very upscale decor with nice amenities. A little pricey - double what I paid for a comparable room the previous night in OKC - but I guess we were paying for the "casino/resort experience."

• Stayed: April 2012