“Great casino/hotel near Norman”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Riverwind Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Norman
Riverwind Hotel
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Norman
Ft Worth TX
“Great casino/hotel near Norman”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

Rooms are very nice, on par with a nice business travel hotel tone. Skybridge offers direct access to Casio. Mid week rates are fair. Hard to get rooms on weekends, must book thru Casio. We ate at a few of the restaurants, all good. Fast food is available at good prices. Would stay again. Casio offers a kid friendly option for them to walk about to eat and stay with parents for OU FB weekends. Kids stay on the yellow path and no big deal.

Room Tip: Ask for skybridge level if available.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank fwtxtravel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

My wife and I won a jackpot a while back and get these rooms comped but they are by far the best. Some rooms have hottub style bathtubs and everything is very clean and luxurious. Room service is fast and the food is 5 star quality, This is an awesome place to go with your wife even if your not a gambler.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jrichar8
Okeene, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2012

We have stayed here several times and love staying in Norman and this hotel. Rooms are very clean. Have never noticed the smoke from the casino in our hotel. Beds are very comfy. Can not wait to return.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank RoxieK444
Manchester, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2012

From check in to check out the staff was polite,well dressed, and accommadating. We didn't spend much time in the room but we found it to be very clean and fresh. When checking in the front desk person was smiling and there where cookies( nice touch). Beening in town to see some old college friends what better place to stay but at a casino. Also what to say that I've stayed in alot of hotels through out the east coast to the mid west and one of the most annoying things is hearing the housekeeping staff in the mornings ( I work late and hate being woke up). The two nights I stayed I never once was awoke by staff members working in the hallways. Not sure if it was luck but if you stay ask for 3rd floor, easy excess to casino. We really enjoyed everything about hotel, I mean even the lobby, white chairs ect.., was spotless!! Keep up the great job, definitely be my choice next time in Norman. Boomer Sooner

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank scott d
Bethel Heights, Ar
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2012

Stayed for one night on a girls weekend trip. The check in was the best at any hotel I have ever been to. Took about 2 minutes. Nice touch with the cookie jars right at the front desk. Yep, helped myself and they were delicious. There was also a coffee, tea and juice bar in the lobby. Stayed on the third floor, which has a sky walk over to the casino, which was really nice. You have to have a key card to get back into the hotel from the casino so we felt super safe staying on that floor. There was only one set of towels in the bathroom, but maid service was outside and was more than happy to give us extras. The A/C rocks! It was 113 when we visited and we cranked that puppy down and were in heaven, No free breakfast as in some other hotels, but they do give you a $5 breakfast buffet coupon and if you gamble some and earn a few point it will cost you even less. In my case 4 bucks and in my sisters case it was free. I thought the price was right and the service was great. I would certainly go back and recommend it to anyone heading through or wanting to "stay and play" at the casino.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
Andover, KS
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2012

I can't say enough about the Riverwind Hotel. WHAT SERVICE....they bend over backwards to make sure you have a pleasent stay. I have never stayed at a hotel with such comfortable beds and pillow. I usually toss and turn when I stay at a hotel, I slept like a baby at the Riverwind. Top notch all the way around. I definitely would recommend this hotel and can't wait to take a trip back.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Deer Creek, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012

We recently stayed at the Riverwind for our 10th anniversary. The customer service was amazing, from the check-in desk to the random employee in the elevator, everyone we super helpful. The room was very spacious and clean and the bed was very comfortable. The concierge was kind enough to source chocolate covered strawberries for my husband and that isn't even something typically offered. They went above and beyond to help us and accommodate our every need. We will definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple