“Perfect No-Frills Stop Over”

Sleep Inn & Suites Norman
Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Norman
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“Perfect No-Frills Stop Over”
Reviewed 22 December 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the Sleep Inn one night so that I could get some good sleep before an early morning appointment the next morning. This little spot is a perfect place to stay if your looking for a no-frills spot to get a decent rest at a reasonable price. Motel is very clean and offers a nice little free breakfast and free wi-fi.

I would stay again if the need presented itself.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Annie C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Yankton, SD
Reviewed 1 November 2012

We loved this hotel! Clean, spacious, modern, great breakfast! Great Staff too! Would definitely reccomend to friends and family! We thought it was fun to go to the Riverwind Casino nearby too!
There wasn't a restaurant in the hotel but we ate at the buffet at the Casino. The food was quite goo there although I normally do not prefer buffets. .

1 Thank jimriverlady
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 30 October 2012

We went to Norman, Ok to visit family. We decided to book at this new Sleep Inn. We were a bit skeptical due to the hotel being 200 yards from a casino. The first thing we noticed walking in was how clean it was. I even told my husband how fresh it smelled! The lobby decor is nice. Our room, 2009, was immaculate and the bathroom very nice. The bed was quite comfortable. Best of all, we could hear nothing above, below or outside our room. It was very quiet. The breakfast was a nice selection and the food was good. We will definitely be staying at this hotel in the future.

1 Thank HawaiiFan1021
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 7 October 2012

We broke down on I35 and this was the closest hotel. When I went in to inquire about a room they were full. When I told Kathy at the front desk what was wrong she immediately called another hotel to find a vacancy for us. She also allowed us to park our vehicle in their parking lot until we could get the parts to fix it the next morning. Kathy also arranged trasportation for us to our hotel! When we came back the next morning the entire staff was helpful and friendly. Very impressed!!!

2 Thank Lori S
Reviewed 17 August 2012

I stayed here with my family and loved it. Let me first say the staff went above and beyond. My mother broke her ankle while out there and they helped us find a wheelchair. I can't say enough thank you's. The staff should all be rewarded. The breakfast was awesome. The rooms are spotless and beds are super comfy. I recommend this over any other hotels. Plus it's right next door to the casino.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank Stormie2383
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Easy check in/out- comfy beds, lots of outlets,flat screen(volume max preset) fridge/micro. Large vehicles are welcome here. very helpful staff. comp breakfast, pool , patio, gym.laundry(1 w/d) Very economical rooms, with all the money you save here you can certainly take their free shuttle to the casino right next door. fast food eateries near by, truck stop is x the street.Nice people work here, Only thing missing are the wings for Laura.- she's awesome.I declined room service during my stay(bad chinese delivery) ugh! Now I'm sick and fussy- Laura/Bob turned my frowns upside down- Thanks sleep inn. I will be back

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank rescue247
Central Oklahoma
Reviewed 5 July 2012

My husband and I stayed here for his 10-year reunion last month.
It is behind the Riverwind Casino. They provide free shuttle to and from the casino.
The reunion venue was down the interstate (at Libby's in Goldsby) and we had to take a taxi there and back (I believe it was $15.00 each way but well worth it since drinking and driving is NOT okay). The front desk gave us a card with the taxi company's name and number on it.

Our room was great with a mini-fridge. Everything seemed new and clean. There was a complimentary breakfast but we did not partake. Also a pretty pool out back, which we also did not use.

Much cheaper ($80) than staying at the Riverwind ($120+) and you can still go drink and hang out at the Casino complete with the shuttle for free. I liked it.

Room Tip: Definitely get non-smoking...unless you are a fan of that sort of thing.