“Great for a short stay near Riverwind”

Sleep Inn & Suites Norman
Ranked #13 of 24 Hotels in Norman
Reviewed 30 December 2012

This property is located next to the Riverwind Casino/Hotel and offers MUCH better prices. They have a shuttle that operates every 5 minutes or so. Wifi is good, beds are comfortable, you get a free breakfast, and prices are really reasonable. They also have a coin operated laundry on site. if you are in a pinch and need a place to stay for a few nights this one fits the bill. Downside is that it's not really located near major shopping/restaurants or OU campus.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Sthomas68
There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn & Suites Norman

Reviewed 22 December 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the Sleep Inn one night so that I could get some good sleep before an early morning appointment the next morning. This little spot is a perfect place to stay if your looking for a no-frills spot to get a decent rest at a reasonable price. Motel is very clean and offers a nice little free breakfast and free wi-fi.

I would stay again if the need presented itself.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Annie C
Reviewed 1 November 2012

We loved this hotel! Clean, spacious, modern, great breakfast! Great Staff too! Would definitely reccomend to friends and family! We thought it was fun to go to the Riverwind Casino nearby too!
There wasn't a restaurant in the hotel but we ate at the buffet at the Casino. The food was quite goo there although I normally do not prefer buffets. .

1  Thank jimriverlady
Reviewed 30 October 2012

We went to Norman, Ok to visit family. We decided to book at this new Sleep Inn. We were a bit skeptical due to the hotel being 200 yards from a casino. The first thing we noticed walking in was how clean it was. I even told my husband how fresh it smelled! The lobby decor is nice. Our room, 2009, was immaculate and the bathroom very nice. The bed was quite comfortable. Best of all, we could hear nothing above, below or outside our room. It was very quiet. The breakfast was a nice selection and the food was good. We will definitely be staying at this hotel in the future.

1  Thank HawaiiFan1021
Reviewed 7 October 2012

We broke down on I35 and this was the closest hotel. When I went in to inquire about a room they were full. When I told Kathy at the front desk what was wrong she immediately called another hotel to find a vacancy for us. She also allowed us to park our vehicle in their parking lot until we could get the parts to fix it the next morning. Kathy also arranged trasportation for us to our hotel! When we came back the next morning the entire staff was helpful and friendly. Very impressed!!!

2  Thank Lori S
Reviewed 17 August 2012

I stayed here with my family and loved it. Let me first say the staff went above and beyond. My mother broke her ankle while out there and they helped us find a wheelchair. I can't say enough thank you's. The staff should all be rewarded. The breakfast was awesome. The rooms are spotless and beds are super comfy. I recommend this over any other hotels. Plus it's right next door to the casino.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Stormie2383
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Easy check in/out- comfy beds, lots of outlets,flat screen(volume max preset) fridge/micro. Large vehicles are welcome here. very helpful staff. comp breakfast, pool , patio, gym.laundry(1 w/d) Very economical rooms, with all the money you save here you can certainly take their free shuttle to the casino right next door. fast food eateries near by, truck stop is x the street.Nice people work here, Only thing missing are the wings for Laura.- she's awesome.I declined room service during my stay(bad chinese delivery) ugh! Now I'm sick and fussy- Laura/Bob turned my frowns upside down- Thanks sleep inn. I will be back

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business