“Don't Trust Them!”

Ranked #9 of 24 Hotels in Norman
A TripAdvisor Member
Bryan, Texas
Reviewed 27 June 2006

I booked two rooms through the hotel at an amazing price. Well the week-end was full of vistors and they decided to make more money and cancelled my reservation on site and sold the rooms at a higher rate. I had confirmation numbers and had given a credit card to hold the rooms. When I arrived they blamed coporate for the mix up yet corporate's computers show they made the decision on site. I was then called a liar and told to shutup by management and offered my rooms two rooms at a much higher price. They rooms were nasty, the staff rude and unfriendly, breakfast was a joke, and they didn't even change the sheets! DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 17 October 2005

We stayed here because we heard it was a nice place. It was clean and the staff was pretty good. There is an atrium style indoor pool and spa, which was good for me because I have two kids who love to swim. The room included a fridge and microwave. I could tell it is an older place but it's taken care of. I would go back.

1  Thank LRacing
Travellers also viewed these Norman hotels
Days Inn Norman
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Norman
Thunderbird Lodge
Thunderbird Lodge
#19 of 24 in Norman

Been to Super 8 Norman? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Norman

Address: 2600 W Main St, Norman, OK 73069-6363
Region: United States > Oklahoma > Norman
Ranked #9 of 24 Hotels in Norman
Price Range: £39 - £61 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Norman 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Norman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Norman Super Eight