“Good food, good drinks, great company”

Blackbird Gastropub
Ranked #45 of 327 Restaurants in Norman
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Good food, good drinks, great company”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

FOOD:
The food here is really good. The combination of flavors is a little...interesting though. My sides were good and were enjoyed by us all.

DRINKS:
My drinks were fine, but my favorite part about drinking is the person I'm drinking with. That being said, the mixed drinks that my friends got that were way too sweet and weren't good at all. I'm glad I like mine simple.

SERVICE:
The service was excellent. We were well taken care of. The guy was new and nervous, but he did the job like a seasoned pro.

PRICE:
The pricing was decent. A tad high for the quality, but overall it was worth it.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank FastidiousFoodie

Clemson, SC, United States
“Graduation dinner”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

On an extremely busy University of Oklahoma spring graduation day, our party of 10 had an early dinner reservation at Blackbird Gastropub. Trepidation always surrounds this kind of event on a busy day, but it was flawless. Our table was ready when we arrived; our waitress was phenomenal and smiled throughout; and the food was excellent. Even on such a busy day, we had two full hours to enjoy our meal and visit with all the family and friends who traveled to OK for the event.

• Visited May 2014
Norman, Oklahoma
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I started coming to this pub after trying their Pot Roast Sliders at the OK State Fair in 2013. These sliders are beyond good, beyond awesome... they are unbeatable! The only thing I was disappointed in was the new addition of 24/7 parking meters out front. I mean really... paying for parking at 11am on a Saturday morning?

Visited April 2014
Norman, Oklahoma
“Great atmosphere and food”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Blackbird is a great start to the weekend. The food is good and different with a lot of English Fare but with an American and much more flavorful twist. Great pizzas and their filet is one of the best in town.

Visited February 2014
“Everything I've eaten here I've enjoyed”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Everything on the menu is enjoyable. We've had the shepard's pie, fish and chips, burgers, and their flatbread pizza. Everything has been spot on! Their mashed potatoes are made with truffle oil and are probably the best thing on the menu! It can be a bit pricy, but even if you stay away from the $30 plates, you're going to get something you will like!

Visited November 2013

Been to Blackbird Gastropub? Share your experiences!