“Free ice cream!”

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
MELROSE PARK
“Free ice cream!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Somewhat like a combination (on a lesser scale) of Panera and Sweet Tomatoes.
Grilled salmon sandwich was tasty. Grilled cheese was just right, especially with tomato soup.
Salad bar-just OK. But there was cornbread! And, hummus.
Dark chocolate syrup for the ice cream. Oh, my :-)

Visited June 2014

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Typical Jason's Deli”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

The salad bar was great as always and my sandwhich was good as well. The staff was below expectation but the food was good.

Visited October 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Chicken Pot pie soup..hmmmm. ;-)”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We just check in at the hotel and that was just few steps from the hotel parking lot; driving for hours tired and hungry Jason,s Deli was PERFECT! Delicious soup, Turkey sandwich very good, price razonable and excellent customer services! The only bad thing? We don't have a Jason's Deli in Orlando, FL! ;(

Visited September 2013
1 Thank redbirdsong
OKLAHOMA CITY
“Fantastic Salad Bar & Very Good Sandwiches”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Salad bar is almost always well stocked and fresh. And though expensive for a sandwich/soup, the quality is always good and they stand behind their food. Complimentary ice cream is always a nice treat for eating a healthy lunch/dinner.

• Visited September 2013
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Don't sweep next to me while I am eating!”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I stopped off here late going to my hotel. I got the feeling because it was nearing closing time they were not glad to see me. The biggest problem I have and had at this Jason's Deli was the fact that I sat right next to the salad bar because almost every table was empty and I wanted to be right there in case I needed anything additional. While sitting there they came and started sweeping. It was rude because I was sitting right there but then I thought, they are doing all this and anything flying in the air is going directly into all the items on the salad bar. NOT GOOD!! So, I picked up and left. I like Jason's but that was the final straw. Maybe the rule is just don't go there at closing but I have been to other Jason's Deli and they did the same thing in the middle of the day.

• Visited September 2013

Been to Jason's Deli? Share your experiences!