“No Complaints Here”

Description: Phone: 405-360-5726
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“No Complaints Here”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

I recently tried S&B's for the first time and was very happy with my experience. I had two sliders, the Fire and the Thunder, with a side of fries, and thought everything was delicious. Both of the sliders were great and the cook didn't skimp on sauce or toppings. Other reviewers have complained about the fries being too greasy but I didn't experience this. They're nothing to rave about (I might try the specialty fries next time) but I liked them. Overall I would definitely recommend S&B's if you're in the Norman area.

Cork, Ireland
“Just....meh”
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

If you catch happy hour, this place is fine for drinks, but the food is just....meh.
I ordered a trio of sliders that had some interesting ideas, like an Asian burger with wasabi. The sliders looked like they had been dredged in fryer grease. They were a mess. We had also ordered a (paper tray) of mixed fries (sweet potato & normal). They were WAY overpriced for what was brought to us, and had more grease on them than the burgers.
They do a special whenever a train rolls by, and you can order .50¢ beers. A great deal! Go here only for drinks. Maybe after more drinks, the food tastes better?

Florida and Oklahoma
“I learned a lesson about bacon”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I went for a benefit for Friends of Animals. They offer burgers in two sizes, slider (2 1/2 oz) and regular (6 or 8 oz). My friend had the veggie burger which is only slider size and she loved it. I ordered the bacon wrapped blue cheese burger and learned that you never order bacon wrapped if you want the bacon cooked. The bacon was soggy and practically raw. The burger was OK. I understand they have burger specials for $5 and would come back for that. They had a great bloody mary for $5 that came with so many veggies it was practically a meal.

Visited August 2013
Strathaven, United Kingdom
“No frill but good burgers”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Basic but tasty burger joint with very friendly attentive staff. Food served in paper carry out plates - that's just the kind of joint it is. Served sliders and burgers, the sliders are quite small but still tasted good. Very extensive selection of beers and if you just happened to be there when a train crossed the level crossing outside you could purchase a cheap beer. Good gimmick.

• Visited June 2013
Norman, Oklahoma
“Basically a beer joint”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

I was very disappointed in the limited food options (french fries are the primary appetizer choice). The food presentation is terrible, in a paper box. This is a place to go have a beer. Eat before or after you go.

Visited March 2013