“Love their chicken strips!”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #31 of 328 Restaurants in Norman
Lindsay
“Love their chicken strips!”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

The place is clean and fairly new. Their food is really good especially their chicken strips (on their appetizers menu) which was all I needed being as we were just wanting a small meal to last until we finished shopping. The restaurant is very convenient to shopping and theaters. The service was really good too!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank golfergirl20132013

Happy Camp, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WONDERFUL!”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Everything here was wonderful, great food and service. Didnt wait long during dinner rush. Onion rings are piled high for cheap and are amazing! Try them!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Cook-Spence
Jacksonville, Florida
“Nice lunch”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

My family and I enjoyed a nice lunch at Cheddar's this afternoon. Upon entering the restaurant, we were greeted by the hostesses and escorted to our table relatively quickly (though they did give us a bit of a haughty look for some reason). Our waitress was nice and courteous in taking our order and checking on us 2 or 3 times throughout our meal. My wife and kids enjoyed the bacon cheeseburger with fries greatly. I found my jalapeno burger to be a bit bland but at least the patty was nice and juicy. The side of beans and rice that I chose was also just acceptable. We liked the ceiling fans with leaf-shaped blades and the wooden designs on the ceiling in the bar area. Overall, the experience was a good one and this first visit to Cheddar's will not be our last.

• Visited August 2013
Springdale, Arkansas
“Always good!”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We don't have a Cheddar's where we live and so when we get the chance we eat at one. We have tried several items and have enjoyed everything we have tried. My daughter's favorite is the Monte Cristo. Have always had good service too.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank busymomsec
Norman
“Cheddar's Restaurant, Norman, OK”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I used to love Cheddar's and frequented it several times a week with friends/family. However, I have special dietary needs and I don't know whether it is a new manager or a new Cheddar's policy, they will no longer let me substitute healthier choices to replace carbs which I can not eat.

I have been told everything from we don't allow substitutions, to our inventory of carrots and celery is too low to substitute them, to we don't have celery, to basically no way Jose.

Food quantities are too large however prices are very reasonable.

I will miss you, but you are not the only act in town! There are ample restaurant choices in town who work with me on what I can and want to eat. In today's competitive marketplace, I am shocked you are not more accommodating.

I will be trying out Cheddar's in other states to see if it is a local policy or a cross the board Cheddar's policy.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Cheddar's? Share your experiences!