“Chain but still good!”

Ranked #26 of 327 Restaurants in Norman
Altus
“Chain but still good!”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

This is a family favorite. They have a variety of different things and everything I have tried has been good. They have a great bar also for watching sports and make good margaritas!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Carol T

Hays, Kansas
“Good food”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

The food was good. Especially the spazzagna. Nice atmosphere and aquarium. Service was slow but we had a good waitress.
My reasoning for giving them a not-so-great rating was a safety issue. My 7 year old and I walked past the kitchen area to get to the restroom and he slipped and fell on the greasy floor. I almost fell. We pointed it out to the staff and they laughed. We then walked across it so he could see the aquarium. We were careful this time but after I picked him up to see the fish, I let him down and he fell again because of the greasy soles on his shoes! This time he hurt his elbow. Once again no one there cared.
I would go to another Cheddars but certainly not this one!!!

Visited July 2014
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Typical chain”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Nothing great, nothing bad. Good prices. Vegetable plate is a nice change. Will be back. A safe bet. Feels like a chain restaurant.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Monte Cristo or chicken salad”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have eaten two places that have the Monte Cristo sandwich and theirs is the best. I would never have thought of battering and frying a sandwich, but this is an awesome sandwich.
The Crispy Chicken Salad was HUGE and I loved it.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Thappygolucky
Amherst, New Hampshire
“Outstanding service, exceptional food!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I had a lunch at Cheddar's in the middle of a very busy day (for both myself and the restaurant). All of the staff went out of their way to make my party feel welcome and well-taken care of. The atmosphere is relaxed and welcoming. It is NOT a formal, dress-up place but one that serves excellent food with an exceptionally welcoming staff.

I would compare it to a Marie Calendars-type place, except the food tastes significantly better. I had a pot pie that really tasted like it had been prepared just then, with all fresh ingredients uniquely for me. This was my first visit, I will definitely look for the opportunity to return.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Richard P

Been to Cheddar's? Share your experiences!