Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Norman, OK
US$134
US$124
US$97
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Norman)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$76
US$106
Courtyard Norman(Norman)
US$123
Best Western Plus Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
US$95
Fairfield Inn & Suites Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$101
Sleep Inn & Suites Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$85
SleepInn
All reviewsjason's delired robinone bedroom suiteclean place to stayroom was cleancookiesrestaurants within walking distancecontinental breakfastindoor poolhot tubdeskpetuniversityinterstatelaundrytexas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 August 2014

My first time at a Country Inn and Suites, and this location. I had a positive experience. The complimentary breakfast provided a range of offerings - cooked, bakery and health. Amenities in the room (complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate) were appreciated while working in the evening, as well as the coffee available in the lobby 24x7, when I ran out in my room..

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
normancis, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Norman, OK, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Thank you for your feedback, we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here once before and it was okay. Tonight the manager complained that Hotwire was famous for booking rooms they didn't have.

He spent 10 minutes looking for an empty room and complaint the whole time. He said he hated hotwire and wished they would go out of business.

Someone walked in and the other employee had him checked in in 2 minutes while I still waited.

Finally my guy griped about how he would have to give me a $200 room. While I waited for him to make my keys another person walked in to check on prices. The manager told him he had a few 85 or a 95 dollar rooms left. Wait then why does he have to give me the expensive one?

As soon as I walk into my room on the 3rd floor I remember. The hot hotel! It's 98 degrees outside and while the air isn't shut off this time it's set near 80. As of this writing it's been on 69 with high fan for two hours. Still can't sleep it's do hot.

And yes. Someone smoked in here and it stinks bad !

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
normancis, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Norman, OK, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Thank you for your feedback about your stay, we are always looking to improve to our service to our guests'. I would like a little more informaiton about your stay if possible. What dates did you check in to the hotel, and what time did you check in? I would like to be able to do some research on this situation, to make sure it doesn't happen again. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable, the bathroom was in good condition with good water pressure. However, the internet was weak and slow, staff were more focused on tasks than guests, and the rooms were not very quiet.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
normancis, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Norman, OK, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thank you for your feedback about your stay, were glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I apologize for your issues with the Internet, and will speak with my staff about there friendliness to our guests'. Hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

We stayed here on business. I really Loved this place. I was at home here. The breakfast was really good, i loved the waffle maker, i have been to dozens of hotels and no one has that, and the juice selection was great too. The Hot tub was an added extra, very relaxing. The front desk attendants were wonderful and helped us with anything we needed. I will be staying here again

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
normancis, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Norman, OK, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

The front desk manager was very helpful and polite. The quickness and ease of check-in was excellent. The room was clean but average. Love the relaxing country feel of the hotel. Our stay was quite...even on the second floor. The hallways could use some extra cleaning and touch up paint. The young man at the front counter was pleasant, but took awhile to check out because no one was at the front desk.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
normancis, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Norman, OK, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I apologize for the few issues you did encounter. We are currently renovating the property, so these issues will be resolved very soon. We hope to see you in the near future.