My stay at Sooner Legends in Norman this past weekend was absolutely lovely. When we checked in, the front desk clerk asked if we had eaten dinner (which we had not), then proceeded to give us a free appetizer for their restaurant. The food was delicious and service was great. After eating, we went back to our room. Our room was very spacious and contained a king sized bed, coffee pot w/different blends of coffee, mini fridge, 36" flat screen tv, dresser, desk, alarm clock, and a built in hair dryer. The bed was amazingly comfortable. In the morning, there was a free buffet breakfast with a nice selection of food. The location of the hotel is on one of the main streets in Norman and close to where I needed to be. I would highly recommend this hotel to all of my family and friends if they ever plan to stay in Norman.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service sports-themed boutique-style 136 room hotel in Norman OK. Hotel is in close proximity to University of Oklahoma. Rooms are equipped with pillow-top mattresses, goose down comforters and pillows, Egyptian cotton sheets, DVD players, in-room coffee service, and granite bathrooms.Each room features pictures and stories of former legendary Sooners past and present. Award winning restaurant with great daily specials and sports themed bar on premise with daily entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sooner Legends Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sooner Legends Inn And Suites
- Sooner Legends Hotel Norman