Sooner Legends
US$124
US$134
Best Western Plus Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
US$127
BestWestern.com
Courtyard Norman(Norman)
US$169
US$153
US$130
US$127
La Quinta
Fairfield Inn & Suites Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$169
Sleep Inn & Suites Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$94
SleepInn
US$152
HIExpress.com
All reviewsplace to stayan older hotelfilled to the brimred velvet cakedvd playerbreakfast buffetfree breakfast was greatbiscuits and gravyfront desk staffpotatoesou gamedecent stayparents weekendcollege townnorman arealocation is greatcoffee pot
Reviewed 11 April 2013

What's great about this location is the surprising opulence of the rooms. Connect two rooms for a great family experience and you have one of the biggest and best suites in the area. Just down the road from the casino, the go karts, the OU campus, and a quick drive up to the stockyards and the museum district. Really a good value.

Room Tip: Great selection of DVDs to rent out for your room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2013

The hotel is definately not built in the last 10 years. However, it is was very clean and comfortable. The hotel staff was nice and the rooms convenient. The weather was nice and we able to sit outside our room on the table and chairs provided and visit with our son. The breakfast buffet is free with your rooms and we found it satisified our needs.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank TravelingMomHouston
Reviewed 3 April 2013

If this hotel didn't exist, someone would have to invent. It's floor to ceiling Sooners memorabilia. Who knew there was so much? Must be great fun on game day, though a little overwhelming for the non-Sooner-fan.
Unfortunately, my stay was plagued with minor miscues. The heater was stuck on "sauna" level, one of the outlets didn't work, breakfast ran out of food and drink at a a critical moment, a bathroom light was on the blink. Made for a less than hoped for stay.
The staff were extremely friendly, however.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2013

The good news: stayed in a terrific suite...just terrific! The bad: the utterly mediocre breakfast (Greasy and cold eggs...nothing healthy but the cereal...alll cold choices at that). This was this past Sunday morning when I asked for a BOWL for the cereal. A bowl! The response from the male staffer..."All you have to do is remove the top and pour milk in..." Yeah, got that...so sue me I wanted to eat in a BOWL...NEXT DAY...Monday morning...bowls are everywhere...DIFFERENT staffer...didn't have time to note this to an otherwise great staff. Maid service and front desk terrific.

Room Tip: Spend a few extra dollars and get room 1102 or 2102 above it...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2013

This is the 10th time I have stayed here in 6 months. The agency I work for sends staff here when an overnight stay is required for training. When you check in, there are cookies for you. The two girls at the front desk were very polite. When I was told I was on the 2nd floor, I asked if there was anything on the first floor and the young lady said yes and was happy to move me to the lower level. (There is no elevator at this hotel so you have to lug your luggage up the stairs). The rooms are spacious. The beds are some of the most comfortable I have slept in. The bathrooms are very small. I also feel very safe at the hotel. I travel alone for business and I never feel unsafe when staying here. All the rooms are inside so there is no door facing outside. Even though the hotel is right by I-35, I have never noticed any road noise.

The breakfast is a buffet. They have a choice of fruit, cereals, scrambled eggs, tortillas, salsa, biscuits and gravy, bacon, sausage, pancakes, and a variety of breads and pastries. The waitress is always very friendly. The hotel has a restaurant and while I have never eaten in the restaurant, they cater the lunches to our agency's training site. The food is always really good.

This place is a museum of OU Sooner sports memorabilia. There are lots of interesting things to look at on the walls. Each room is devoted to a specific player.

Room Tip: 1st floor since there is no elevator
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business