Sooner Legends
US$124
US$134
Best Western Plus Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
US$127
BestWestern.com
US$141
US$127
La Quinta
Courtyard Norman(Norman)
US$169
US$153
Fairfield Inn & Suites Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$169
Sleep Inn & Suites Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$94
SleepInn
US$152
HIExpress.com
All reviewsplace to stayan older hotelfilled to the brimred velvet cakedvd playerbreakfast buffetfree breakfast was greatbiscuits and gravyfront desk staffpotatoesou gamedecent stayparents weekendcollege townnorman arealocation is greatcoffee pot
Reviewed 24 April 2014

First off I am not an OU Fan or anywhere close to it, so the décor was the first ding. Overlooking that, the carpet was gross! The rest of the room appeared clean, but the water was foul. Turning on the shower I felt like I was bathing in a dirty farm pond, and it tasted like that too; I understand that is not the hotel's fault but think they could invest in a filter system or at least provide free bottled water to guests. The bar was disgusting, I walked in for a drink and ended up taking it back to the room, the smoke in that place was unreal, and just from being in there for 5 minutes I was unable to wear my jacket the rest of the trip because it stunk so bad. The breakfast was good and the attendants were as well, but again the water is so bad it made the coffee taste bad. I ended up going and buying bottled water and making coffee with it in my room. I would not stay there again and if it is the suggested hotel for my work while at trainings I will gladly chip in above the allowance to not have to stay here again. The front desk help were not very helpful, and walking down the halls you can smell stale cigarette smoke, the ash trays are located immediately outside entrance/exits so you have to walk through a fog to get in to the hotel as well.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TexinOkie
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Hotel is dated but the sports memorabilia more than makes up for that. Our room was clean. Beds were comfortable. Highly recommend upgrading to a suite. 2 rooms and 2 barhrooms, very handy for a family. Restaurant and bar are great. Food is really good and service was great at both places. If you want room service, I would highly recommend that you call and place a to go order and just walk down and pick it up yourself. Otherwise, you will wait forever. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Good for OK sports fans. The carpet was dirty, but the rest of the room & bathroom were clean. The room was quiet and beds comfortable. The neighborhood was run-down (liquor store, seedy strip mall, etc). The buffet breakfast included eggs, sausage, bacon, potatoes, fruit, etc.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

We stopped in at this hotel for a 3 day stay on our cross country trip and to visit a friend. Its not a bad hotel, old and needs some renovations but not nothing too drastic. The only thing I could say would be put some more light in the bathroom! Its so dark!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2014

My two brothers and I, along with my daughter and 2 of my grandchildren, spent 3 days here last summer. We loved EVERYTHING about it, clean, comfortable, great food, loved the decor. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: They don't have an elevator, so if you are handicapped, be sure and ask for a first floor room. They could use a little more handicapped parking.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Ashley C, General Manager at Sooner Legends, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Hello Glenda! Thank you so much for the end words! I am so happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed our hotel! I will be sure to pass on your compliments to my staff as they value the experience that our guests have! Hope to see you soon.