“Good quality casino”
Review of Riverwind Casino

Riverwind Casino
Ranked #4 of 34 things to do in Norman
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy the hottest Vegas-style action at Riverwind Casino, including over 2,700 electronic games, off-track betting, and 45 gaming tables such as Poker, Blackjack, Ultimate Texas Holdem', 3 Card Poker, and Baccarat. Many world-class acts have taken the stage at the Showplace Theatre. The 1,500-seat theatre is the most luxurious venue in the area. Also in the theatre is a mezzanine area, with a full bar, lounge, and two corporate boxes. We offer a wide selection of restaurants, including Chips 'N Ales, the Willows Buffet and the Seasons Food Court, featuring Burger King®, Rick’s Café, Taco Bueno™ and Panda Express®. Located right in the middle of the casino floor is the Energy Bar, a full bar featuring gaming machines built into the bar.Don’t feel like walking far to park your car? Drop it off at our North or South Valet, and take just a few steps to be on the casino floor. And if you’re too tired to even drive home, stop at the Riverwind Hotel, attached to the casino’s south side by a walkway. The hotel, outfitted with the latest luxurious amenities, has 100 guest rooms, including nine spa suites, a junior suite and a governor suite and is sure to be your gateway to relaxation. For our guests who need to travel by airplane, we are conveniently located 23 miles from Will Rogers World Airport. Nearby is Oklahoma’s “most unique entertainment destination”, the Bricktown Entertainment District, as well as the Winter Creek Golf Course, Sooner Mall, and the University of Oklahoma.
Reviewed 30 May 2014

quality casino and places to eat there, ate at Taco Bueno, my favorite, had fun will return some day

Caroline C, Social Media Manager at Riverwind Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

I'm pleased you had a great time with us! Taco Bueno is one of my favorites, too.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I have won two really good jackpots at this casino.., however in the last year the payouts have been awful..I see why so many people call it Neverwin. When I do get a bonus it pays nothing..I also use to get free rooms sent to me as well as larger money free play, now they send5-10 dollars and no rooms..I prefer Winstar, they really take care of me. I also win there..

4  Thank Kim W

Thank you for letting me know your thoughts regarding payouts and hotel comps.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Riverwind is a flashy casino with a huge advertising budget. It looks nice but it doesn't take long to figure out how they pay for everything. It is VERY hard to win here. We have tried on several occasions to just break even but the slot bonuses are rare and when they happen they just don't pay. We don't mind losing sometimes but its nice to get at little action every now and then. There are a lot of choices here in Oklahoma. Pass this one up and try somewhere else.

4  Thank Rotodome01
Caroline C, Social Media Manager at Riverwind Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

I wanted to thank you for taking some time to share your concerns with us about your Riverwind experiences. I'm sorry to hear that you're not pleased with your visits here.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

We frankly are spoiled by the large casino at Thackersville and going into this casino which is small compared to WinStar, one may feel they have taken a step backwards. There are the usual games and tables found in most casinos. The smoke inside is in some places almost unbearable.We attended a special function in the ballroom and this was really first class.

1  Thank texaswillie
Caroline C, Social Media Manager at Riverwind Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed your time at the Showplace Theatre.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

just went to this place after 6 months. six months ago I told myself enough is enough no more dropping my good earned money in the Chickasha bucket. Last night decided to go and see if anything has changed. although a so called drawing time the parking lot was pretty open. not many people. the name were being called still were the same names (strange and unique) and the machines were worse than what they were before. waked in and dropped $50 bucks in one of the machines played $.99 and after losing over $35 I got 12 free spin which gave me $.21 I decided to salvage what is left of my $50 and leave. I now go to Grand and $50 lasts me at least couple of hours on any given Penney machine. Will return in another 6 months and they may have closed their doors or changed the management for better by then.

PS: these people who rate this place 5 star have either not gone to any other casino or they have a

6  Thank sonia m