“Great noodles!”

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Edmond, OK
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed 25 July 2008

Hi All! Just wanted to let you know I have eaten here about 2 times a week for nearly 2 years and now that they have a great new location it is even better! The service is always fast and the food is always hot and fresh! I love this place...

2 Thank Ej2sweet
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I have been going to PadThai for years now and have never had less than fantastic food and service...truthfully. I...”
Reviewed 29 April 2008

I have been going to PadThai for years now and have never had less than fantastic food and service...truthfully. I unknowingly left my cap behind once and more than a week later returned and it came out along with my food. Certainly the Best Pad Thai in Town.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“very good, but weird hours it seems like they aren't open when I go by”
Reviewed 20 March 2008

very good, but weird hours it seems like they aren't open when I go by

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook