“Mom & daughter delightful OU visit”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Norman
Montford Inn and Cottages
Ranked #1 of 6 Norman B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 July 2013

My daughter and I were taking a tour of OU. The Montfort Inn made this a special memory for us. Upon arrival we were upgraded to a lovely cottage. The cottage was charming. The bed was awesome, and the huge tub was super. We asked for dinner recommendations, and Tegan, the innkeeper,gave us great suggestions. After a wonderful meal out, we returned to a tasty treat of cookies and fresh lemonade and wine. My daughter and I sat in the back garden and relaxed. In the morning we had a terrific breakfast and delightful conversation with Mrs. Murray. She gave us great information about OU. We hated to leave. I hope my daughter selects OU, because I could see us coming back to the Monfort Inn for many years. Thank you for creating a lasting memory for my daughter and me.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 10 July 2013

We spent Jun 27 - 30 in the Chickasaw Rancher Room. The room is well furnished, the entire inn is very clean. Our bed was soft and very comfortable. The staff was friendly, attentive and made us feel welcome as soon as we arrived. Then there are the breakfasts, made from scratch with fresh local ingredients, delicious!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Our daughter just got married and we had several people come in from out of state. They all stayed at The Montford, some in rooms and some in cottages. Everything was wonderful. The Murray family and the rest of their staff were very kind to all of the guests and family. The rooms and cottages were wonderful, the food was great, the atmosphere was calming and relaxing. Everyone enjoyed their stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Had a wonderful time last weekend. The Inn was clean and comfortable, the staff extremely friendly and the breakfast was divine. I am sure I will be back to spend another wonderful weekend with my best friend!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2013

First, the staff is personal and "hometown"-friendly. Love that their demeanor did not feel corporate AT ALL. They accommodated our need for an extra roll-away bed at a great price-$25 per night. The one bedroom cottage EASILY held all three adults as we prepared for our daughter's wedding. The furnishings were absolutely beautiful and one-of-a-kind simple shabby chic with elegance thrown in. The giant whirlpool bathtub was stunningly designed as were the other rooms. The hallway is WIDE and we could pass without bumping. The back screened in patio with rocking chairs also quaint and perfect. The gluten-free, home-cooked-from-scratch breakfasts were amazing. The biscuits were awesome!! For the location, amenities, comfort, cleanliness, style, convenience, this place is a steal. I have lived in Norman almost all my life and did not realize what treasure lay in my own "backyard." Anyone who needs to stay in Norman, especially the heart of Norman, SHOULD STAY AT MONTFORD INN. I give this 5 stars+++.

Room Tip: For more privacy, try one of the cottages. It's worth the cost difference.
Reviewed 13 June 2013

My daughter and I spent the night here, on her enrollment trip to OU. The staff was friendly and helpful. The whole place was immaculate. The bed was very comfortable. The A/C was more than adequate, which is important in the summer, in OK. The setting is quiet. We enjoyed the private patio and hot tub, slept soundly and had an excellent breakfast.
I plan to return, more than once.

Room Tip: Alma Mater has a patio and hot tub, but the room is on the small side. If you plan to spend a great...
1  Thank BethKDfw_Tx
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We were in a cottage. That is so different from a hotel room off a long hall. The room was quaint, with decorations so cute that they added to the warmth of the place. There was a MASSIVE tub inside our room with water jets. Gourmet breakfast was delivered to our table. The place was clean and reasonably priced. We couldn't have been happier.

1  Thank Judi T