“This Inn always feels like home to my husband and me.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Norman
Montford Inn and Cottages
Ranked #1 of 6 Norman B&B and Inns
Tulsa
“This Inn always feels like home to my husband and me.”
Reviewed 12 September 2010

The MOntford Inn is wonderful! We have stayed there many times when we have come to Norman and will stay there many times in the future. Last year, we planned my birthday weekend there, inviting 7 friends from as far away as California. They all came and were thoroughly delighted with their rooms and the service. After dinner, we played cards in the library until bedtime, then rose early to a delicious breakfast in the diningroom before everyone had to go on their way. I cannot return to my parents' home as they are deceased. But the closest to it is the Montford Inn--in friendliness, comfort, and genuine warmth! Thanks so much! Tom and Cathy Luccock

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 8 September 2010

I was looking for a place to reconnect with my husband as our work schedules do not mesh, as well as a place for him to RELAX. We found it in the Montford Inn. The service was attentive and accommodating. The cottage was clean and cozy. We were not far from restaurants, shopping and museums there in Norman, and 20 mile drive from Bricktown and shopping in Oklahoma City. The train depot is nearby which was not a problem for us but the train whistles may bother others. I only wished that the windows of the cottage would open for some flow through in the house as we chose not to use the air conditioner, however it was a comfortable and relaxing stay.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Tulsa, OK
Reviewed 8 September 2010

This is a beautiful home owned and operated by beautiful people. We've stayed here several times and each time we feel we are going home again. You can't be more comfortable, more welcomed, or better served. We will go back whenever we can.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 23 August 2010

I couldn't believe how friendly the staff was, how clean they place was, and the decorations were tasteful and well done. We felt so welcome and relax, we will definitely visit again in the near future.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed 17 August 2010

I was taking my family for a weekend in Norman, Ok. to see a Train concert. I did not anticipate that I would have a tire "Blow Out" on I-40. You really have to be careful of those treads the truckers leave on the road. Thanks to the Lord we were not hurt. My wife being a responsible person called the inn and informed the desk clerk that we would not be arriving and why. The nice clerk wished us well and said she would inform the owner. When I called and spoke to the lady owner the next morning I explained again the circumstances. She said she would see what she could do considering the circumstances. I that saw that she promptly charged $300.00 to my card for one night!!. I was not even advised of the cancellation policies when making arrangements. I understand that less than 24 hour notice is not acceptable anywhere, but I think this situation would be given some consideration. I guess not. If you have to crawl to this place do so or rest assured you will be charged!!!!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Norman, OK
Reviewed 13 July 2010

This was by far one of the best Bed and Breakfast experiences I have ever had. We stayed in one of the cottages (which I highly recommend) and it was everything we expected and more. The room was very spacious and clean, and the fireplaces (two to be exact) were warm and inviting. Best of all, the jacuzzi was amazing and the layout of the rooms were very unique and comfortable. I would recommend the Montford Inn to any of my friends, relatives, or colleagues who visit Norman, OK.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 30 June 2010

Was traveling with my 86 year old dad. He was unable to make the stair in the room I booked. Montfort worked wth me to change our roo to one of the cottages. We had a wonderful breakfast before we were back on the road. Thank you so much for our great stay. jan roman

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family