“Awesome, beautiful so relaxing!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Norman
Montford Inn and Cottages
Ranked #1 of 6 Norman B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 October 2010

This one my most wonderful memories of my life. I'll never forget it. My cottage was so beautiful, like a fairytale come true. I had a smile on my face the whole time I was at Monfort Inn. So peaceful & relaxing. In my mind I go back often.
Betty Jean Ford

• Stayed: October 2010

Reviewed 19 October 2010

We just stayed 1 night as a gift for my birthday. It was a nice mini get away. The owner was great to chit chat with. breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed 6 October 2010

After many long weeks of business, kids, grandkids and clients, just wanted to run away for some quiet time just my wife and I. We usually head north to Guthrie, Oklahoma for our couple of times a year break but this time went south and took a chance on something new.

Stayed in the Scissortail Cottage and it was exactly what the doctor ordered - a world away from our reality life. From the fireplaces in the bedroom and living room plus restful/cozy decor and privacy to the train going by way off in the distrance several times, we could not have asked for a better weekend get-away. The grounds around the cottages were perfect and added to the peacefulness of the location even though it's in the middle of town close to the University of Oklahoma.

The stand alone cottages are just perfect and breakfast was still delivered hot to our doorstep less than ten minutes after a phone call to the main house.

Will be back and will be telling everyone we know who needs a secret "get-away" spot.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2010

An awesome, cozy place to get away from it all for a night, or even a few days. A great park across the street to have a pleasant walk with your mate. Great hospitality served by the entire staff. We will definitely be making this a familiar outing and place to recommend to many friends in the future.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2010

The Inn was beautiful. The people running it were warm and friendly and they couldn't do more for you if they tried. We would recommend this Inn to anyone coming to Norman.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2010

Phyllis does a wonderful job of making her guests feel like her personal guests! Each room is decorated in a different theme and they are all so comfortable. I have stayed in three of them and each is a delight. Breakfast is a gourmet treat not to be missed! Since she went to OU and lives in Norman, she is a treasure of information about the college and Norman. Don't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2010

The MOntford Inn is wonderful! We have stayed there many times when we have come to Norman and will stay there many times in the future. Last year, we planned my birthday weekend there, inviting 7 friends from as far away as California. They all came and were thoroughly delighted with their rooms and the service. After dinner, we played cards in the library until bedtime, then rose early to a delicious breakfast in the diningroom before everyone had to go on their way. I cannot return to my parents' home as they are deceased. But the closest to it is the Montford Inn--in friendliness, comfort, and genuine warmth! Thanks so much! Tom and Cathy Luccock

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business