“Reasonable price and comfort..”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Norman
New Brunswick, New Jersey
“Reasonable price and comfort..”
Reviewed 10 January 2013

Just stayed here & I must say upon walking in you can tell its an Embassy. My receptionist Ashlye was a patient sweetheart as I had been on the phone the entire time of check in. The room was clean, breakfast beyond amazing and I hope to come back.

• Stayed January 2013
JMV12, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 15 February 2013
To our guests from New Jersey,

Thank you for your comments. We too hope to have the opportunity to have you come back and visit should your travels return you to the area!

I will look forward to sharing your feedback with Ashlye and our entire team. I know that they will greatly appreciate that you enjoyed your stay!

Please let us know if we may be of assistance with future travel plans!

Michael Vance

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
  • Korean first
Atlanta, Ks
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Brandii makes the best omelette! Service is always great, very attentive. Also, the homemade salsa is superb! Rooms are very nice and hotel staff is very welcoming. Stayed numerous times. Service and accommodations are excellent consistently. I consider this hotel my favorite and one that provides the best value overall.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
To our guests from Kansas,

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your stay with us! I will look forward to sharing your comments with Brandii in our breakfast area. She and her peers do make wonderful omelets cooked to order!

Guests that are familiar with the Embassy brand do recognize the value when you compare to other full service brands. With our two-room suites, complimentary cook to order breakfast and buffet, to our complimentary manager’s reception, it is as you say a great value overall!

Thank you again for your time and for your loyalty. We greatly appreciate you!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 2 January 2013

We visit my mom in Norman each year for the Christmas holiday and decided to stay at the Embassy Suites this year. I'm so glad we did! The hotel is beautiful and the rooms were spacious and comfortable (the beds are a dream!). Mat Hirsch and the other staff are also really friendly. Anything you need, and they are happy to oblige! The fitness center is great with plenty of equipment and even free weights. The only complaint I would have is that the breakfast isn't super accommodating for folks looking for healthy alternatives to typical heavy breakfast fare, but most hotels don't have a lot of options for vegan guests so it isn't something we were expecting to find anyway. We will definitely be staying here again the next time we visit Norman!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kamber S
To our guests from Washington D.C.,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I have shared your comments with our team members, especially with Mat!

We appreciate your great overview and your comments related to our breakfast and will be sure to share with our chef.

We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels return you to visit your family. Please do not hesitate to let us know if we may be of assistance.

Kind Regards,

kansas city
Reviewed 28 December 2012

Many times when you stay in a hotel on a holiday, you experience bad service and a skeleton staff. Not so at the Embassy Suites in Norman. All of the staff was knowledgeable, and so ready to be of assistance. The hotel itself was clean, comfortable, and the breakfasts were great (love the choose your ingredients omlets). The manager's reception was another plus; a great way to relax.
Definitely will stay there again

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
JMV12, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 2 January 2013
To our guest from Kansas City,

Thank you for choosing us to host your visit while in the area. We greatly appreciate your business as we know you have a choice.

I appreciate your comments on traveling during the holiday periods and pleased to see that our staff was attentive and accommodating during your time away from home.
I will look forward to sharing your comments with our team members and know that they too will appreciate them.

Please let us know if we may be of assistance should you return to the area in the future.
Happy New Year and safe travels!

San Diego, California
Reviewed 24 December 2012

This was my third visit to this property and its time to write about it. I have family in Norman so I have recently made a few visits. I think I could live in this hotel :)

I find the entire hotel to be so comfortable & beautiful. The rooms are spacious, with large windows and the beds are so comfortable as is the bedding. Having a living room to sit in for my morning tea and reading makes me feel at home. It's nice that "quality tea" from Harney & Sons is provided in the room and that one doesn't have to get dressed and go out into the hotel for it.

The breakfast buffet is the best I've ever seen. I normally only eat fruit for breakfast and its such a plus for me to have such a variety of fruit.....bananas, apples, oranges plus fresh cut melons! But I couldn't resist getting an omelet and watching the show of the chef as he prepares so many omelets & pancakes at one time. One day he also made some over easy eggs for me. All was great!

Another huge benefit for me is the bar and socialization in the evening. I enjoy not only the managers reception (which is such a nice idea!) but also a place to have a glass of wine before going to my room for the night. It's a nice environment as travelers gather around the bar. One can choose to engage or just be at a table and enjoy the ambiance of the place and watching people from different parts of the country coming and going and connecting.

Exercise is a must for me and this hotel has a very nice exercise room and quite a bit of equipment. I also appreciate the free USA Today newspaper.

One last thing. The staff is helpful and friendly. I especially had an enjoyable connection with Bill who drove the shuttle van and gave me a ride from Campus Corner back to the hotel. Very lovely man. I'll be back!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
Thank you to our guest from San Diego!

First and foremost, thank you for choosing to stay with us again. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and we value your feedback.

We are so pleased to know that you enjoyed the many amenities that our hotel offers and that you found our staff helpful and friendly. I will be certain to share your comments personally with Bill as well.

Once again, thank you for your loyalty. We look forward to being of service in the future.

Happy New Year and safe travels!

Tulsa OK
Reviewed 22 December 2012

We stayed here for graduate convocation at OU the following morning. The food in the restaurant is quite good and we were pleased we stayed in instead of battling holiday traffic. An evening 'reception' with drink and snacks is a nice touch for customers.

Two areas of disappointment : 1 the lack of cleanliness of our room including the bath, and 2: I'd have been better off just sleeping on the top of the sofa instead of opening it up for a bed as the mattress was definitely needing replacement.

The rooms were very spacious and the areas to plug in to get ready in the morning for 3 ladies was great. Breakfast buffet was very very good.

The staff were excellent and very friendly

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
To our guest from Tulsa,

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback regarding your recent visit.

Your comments regarding cleanliness of the bathroom and sofa mattress have been shared with members of our team to address. Cleanliness is a very high priority to us and I value your comments greatly.

We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your breakfast. This is a favorite for our guests as it provides a great variety of offerings including cook to order omelets, waffles, and pancakes along with the hot and cold buffet selections.

We do hope to have the opportunity to be of service in the future. Please do not hesitate to call on us if we may be of assistance with future plans.

Happy New Year!

Reviewed 16 December 2012 via mobile

When you walk in it smells clean! The room was perfect - and believe me I looked. The staff was very kind and helpful. Breakfast was awesome! The guy working the line was so fast! 6 omelets, 4 pancakes, and 4 French toast at a time. Also there was a huge bar area!
Great place to stay!

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Emens
JMV12, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 18 December 2012
To our most valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay. We greatly appreciate it and I’ll look forward to sharing with our entire team.

We’ll reach out to our housekeeping and complimentary breakfast team for special mention. They will be especially pleased knowing that they helped make a difference in your experience!

We look forward to being of service again and extend any assistance you may need in helping to make future plans.

We wish you a very safe and enjoyable holiday season!

Kind Regards,