Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center
Great 4.5/5
Excellent 5/5
Courtyard Norman(Norman)
1,164 results
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order omeletspremium suitegreat hotelthe managersfree drinksbreakfast buffetconference centerrooms are spaciousshopping and restaurantsbusiness tripindoor poolokc areaexcellent stayevelynatriumbanquet
FilterAll languages
998 - 1,003 of 1,164 reviews
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Nothing but high marks for this property. As a Hilton Diamond I see many Embassy properties throughout the year and this one gets high praise. I checked in and was assigned to a room on the second floor, walked in and was blown away by the awful smoke smell. In my profile I have non-smoking, high floor selected as my preferences. So I returned to the desk and explained the problem and apparently no other rooms were available due to the NCAA golf tournament in town. The manager was called and showed me that I had mistakenly booked a smoking room. After about 10 minutes of trying to find something, he said that he had a late checkout and if I could wait around an hour, he could get me a non-smoking room. No problem, I just went and had dinner down the road and came back. It was totally my mistake, but they were able to take care of me. The property itself is in great condition, rooms were clean, manager's reception was standard and overall no complaints. The area of the hotel has some shopping and just down the road are some restaurants, Cheddar's and Logan's Roadhouse. If you don't have a car it would be a pretty lengthy walk, but still doable. Quick access to I-35. Overall, great staff, great rooms and somewhere I would definitely return to if I was in town.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2013

We rode out the recent outbreak of tornadoes while staying at this hotel. The staff did a good job of getting us evacuated into the "back" kitchen area. They passed out water, while having staff monitor radio, TV and the radar to track the storm that unfortunately did hit Moore (about three exits north of here on I35).

We had a group of 15 high school kids with us for a percussion concert. The hotel was very accomodating in helping us get the kids fed, and in making room arrangements easy. The youth enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub after their concert.

The hotel quickly reached with capacity with utility workers and unfortunate people impacted by the tornadoes. I was impressed by the compassion of the staff in helping people get settled, and letting them know that we are all glad that they are safe. We met some really great people who lost homes and possessions, but were thankful to be alive and resilient and ready to rebuild. May God bless the people of Oklahoma as they recover from this disaster, and give peace and comfort to those who lost loved ones.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
JMV12, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

To our valued guests,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding the weather events we experienced in May. We greatly appreciate your feedback on the actions our team took under very challenging conditions. Safety and Security for our guests and team members are of the utmost concern and we discuss our processes on an ongoing basis to ensure we remain focused on taking the necessary steps to ensure we protect everyone.

We are especially grateful that you and your students enjoyed your visit. I hope that all was successful for everyone.

I will be sure to share your comments with our team and look forward to welcoming you back when time allows for another visit to Norman!

Regards,

Reviewed 16 May 2013

We had our parents 60th Wedding Anniversary Party and housed a lot of our family in the hotel. Every part of the facility was superb. From the Convention Center Staff to the Hotel Staff, the suites, the food, the service, absolutely unbelievable. Thanks to all who helped make our special even memorable.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Excellent accomodations and staff. Everyone was extremely accomodating. The shuttle was ready to transport us and pick us up from shopping. The hotel was very clean in all areas including the conference facilities. Food was also very good.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
JMV12, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2013

To our guests from Norman,

Thanks so much for the kind words and for choosing us to host your stay!

I will look forward to sharing your comments to our team and we hope to see you back with us in the very near future. Please do not hesitate to let us know if we may be of assistance with any plans.

Best,

Reviewed 8 May 2013

This is a new property and very nice (no wear and tear). I've stayed there twice. My initial visit I was upgraded to a hospitality suite. Wouldn't you know, staying one night, alone, get an upgrade. What bugs me about the property is charging $2.00 for a small bottle of Ozarka water. Come on, I've stayed at La Quintas that provided complimentary bottled water to their guest. What does it cost the innkeeper, 5 cents?

Room Tip: BYOBW, bring your own bottled water.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
JMV12, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2013

To our guests from Houston,

Thank you for allowing us to host your visit while in the Norman area. We appreciate your feedback on our bottled water and will share with the appropriate individuals. We previously lowered the cost of our bottled water based on guest feedback and provide it complimentary to our Premium Level rooms and certain tiers of our Hilton Honors program.

I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and again appreciate the time you took to share.

Kind Regards,