“Excellent stay / excellent staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center

Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Norman
Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Excellent stay / excellent staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

Really enjoyed our stay. Had lunch at hotel restaurant and waitress Jessica was extraordinary, Thanks Jess for all your help. Breakfast and happy hour included. Will be back again. Like to thank Curtis in the coffee shop, you also were a great help.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Larry A
Melissa R, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
To our valued guest from Jenks,

Thank you for taking the time to rate the Embassy Suites Norman. Our Embassy Suites mission is to “Make a Difference” and I would like to personally thank you for giving myself and Embassy Suites the chance to “Make a Difference” through serving you during your travels. I wanted you to know that we greatly appreciate your comments. It is your feedback that helps to ensure that we are constantly improving our level of service, with this being said, I hope that you will visit our Embassy Suites again if you are in Norman in the future.

Executive Assistant to the General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
  • Korean first
Columbia, Missouri
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

Beware of the advance charges on your credit card, non cancellation policy and lack of internet in rooms without an exorbitant charge. While a nice hotel, we did not enjoy the stay but had to stay since they had already charged our card and would no allow a cancellation.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank us694852
To our valued guest from Missouri,

On behalf of our entire hotel staff and myself – I would like to thank you for choosing Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center for your recent visit to Norman! We were honored to have you staying with us. I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. I wanted you to know that we greatly appreciate your comments. It is your feedback that helps to ensure that we are constantly improving our level of service. I hope if you find yourself in Norman again you will decided to stay with us.

Melissa Raiford
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

The room was great but I had sent a letter to the hotel and some how it got lost and nobody could find it. I had a confirmation that it had been delivered but the mail lady was not in on a Saturday and no one was allowed in her office to check for it. I was very disappointed in this! It contained time sensitive items to be used that day only.
Overall I love staying here but now I am aware that the mail service is not an option!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Melissa R, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 30 October 2013

Melissa Raiford
Euless, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

Very clean rooms, great showers and amenities. The front desk is very courteous. And the breakfast is to die for... makes the whole entire stay worthwhile! I wish we could have been there during the manager's complimentary happy hour.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Dear valued guest,

Thank you, for taking the time to rate Embassy Suites Norman! Our Embassy Suites mission is to “Make a Difference.” I would like to personally thank you for giving myself and Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center the chance to “Make a Difference” through serving you during your travels. I certainly liked seeing that you enjoyed our hotel. I hope we succeeded in making your stay everything you had expected during your time in Norman. We truly appreciate your comments and hope that you will keep us in mind if you ever find yourself in Norman in the future.

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

5 night stay for business. Great setup. Enjoyed daily breakfasts and nightly reception. Staff very accommodating and friendly. Had some trouble staying hooked to wifi with my iPad and the ice machine on 4th floor didn't work but these were minor compared to the pleasant stay. Would definitely stay again

• Stayed October 2013
To our valued guest,

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am glad we were able to make your time here an enjoyable one. I don’t think I can express how much receiving your review meant to me. Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to share your experience with us. Hearing compliments such as yours concerning our staff and your experiences with Embassy Suites are the reason that I love my job.

Cypress, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

What an excellent hotel! First time to stay at this location for this hotel. Room were very clean and service was excellent all across all groups of employees. Keep up the great service and comfort at this hotel!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

To our valued guest,

On behalf of our entire hotel staff and myself – I would like to thank you for choosing Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center for your recent visit to Norman! We were honored to have you staying with us. I am glad we were able to make your time here an enjoyable one. Our Embassy Suites mission is to “Make a Difference” and I would like to personally thank you for giving myself and Embassy Suites Norman the chance to “Make a Difference” through serving you during your travels.
Thank you so much for your kind comments. It is your feedback that helps to ensure that we are constantly improving our level of service. I hope if you find yourself in Norman again you will decided to stay with us.

Fort Worth, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

quiet relaxing stay, great staff, nice social area, would recommend for any out of town stay, I travel 60-80 days a year for work and personnel and stay is always great. For complementary breakfast the chef cooked each meal with care, not your normal powder eggs!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo