Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Norman
Peterhead, United Kingdom
“Buisness Trips”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

My company regularly use this hotel for us when we travel to OKC.
Its easy to find, good transport links and some good shopping close by.
Rooms are good enjoy having a separate sitting room and bedroom, it can get very busy at the weekends when the college football season is on.
Breakfast is a buffet style and the managers reception with free drinks is a bonus after work

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Casey K, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 29 November 2013
To our Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind comments. It is your feedback that helps to ensure that we are constantly improving our level of service. I hope if you find yourself in Norman again you will decided to stay with us.

Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
  • Korean first
Norman,OK, United States
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Welcoming staff were very helpful and very efficient. The rooms all open up to an atrium and give the hotel a very open feeling and was very quit even though the hotel was booked full. The lobby area was open and had ample comfortable seating to read, meet with your guests or just enjoy some downtime. Rooms were spacious and clean and the bed was extremely comfortable on provided a great nights sleep. Great value for the price at a very nice hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

To our valued guest,

On behalf of our entire hotel staff and myself – I would like to thank you for choosing Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center. We know you have a choice on where you stay and I am glad we were able to make your time here an enjoyable one.

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I hope you will decided to stay with us agian.

Oklahoma City, United States
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Went to the hotel to celebrate our first aniversary. The room was awesome. Great value for the money. ENjoyed the free cocktail hour. Dinner was tasty and the bed was comfortable. Would definately come back. Highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

To our valued guest from the OKC,

On behalf of our entire hotel staff and myself – I would like to thank you for choosing Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center for your first anniversary! We were honored to have you staying with us. I wanted you to know that we greatly appreciate your comments. It is your feedback that helps us maintain our level of service. I hope if you find yourself in Norman again you will decided to stay with us.

Casey Kittel
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I Called Embassy Suites reservations line asked for a quote which was given, he told me that it would be $119.00 for Dec. 10, 11, 12, and it would be $159.00 for December 14, and 15th. I told him that I would take the room he processed my request to my credit card number and Name when He came back on the line he stated that my room would $972.82 and then said hold on I will give you your confirmation number. I asked how did a room costing approximately $680.00 go up to $972.82 and him not saying anything about it going up. He said they just go up sometime even though he quoted me one price. I asked for the supervisor and his price was really higher than the quoted price is this how Embassy Suites do business? I always thought this was a classy hotel but now I'm not sure. I really wanted to stay at the Hotel In Norman because I have Heard good things about it but Embassy suites customer service sucks

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Darlene M
To our valued guest from Houston,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We always appreciate your time and look for any opportunity to better our service. We will look forward to sharing with our reservation team members this feedback in order to better our service.

We do look forward to having you return. Do not hesitate to let us know if we may be of assistance!

Kind Regards,

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Happy with my stay. Loved the breakfast.. And complementary Cocktails ..during evening. Kids loveeeeeed it too. The pool. has fresh clean towels on the spot!. Spacious room. convenient Location. Extreeeeeeemely fast Check In... State of the Art Hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Dear valued guest,

Thank you, for taking the time to rate Embassy Suites Norman! Our Embassy Suites mission is to “Make a Difference.” I would like to personally thank you for giving myself and Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center the chance to “Make a Difference” through serving you during your travels. I certainly liked seeing that you enjoyed our hotel. We truly appreciate your comments.

Checotah, United States
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I was very satisfied with the staff, hotel, breakfast, and location of this hotel. I would defintely stay here again and would recommend this particular one to others. My only complaint would be that the lighting is a little dim in the bedroom and sitting room area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Casey K, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
To our valued guest from Checotah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We always appreciate your time and look for any opportunity to better our service. We will look forward to sharing with our team members this feedback in order to better our bar service.

Kind Regards,

Dallas
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I didn't arrive until 2 am and the night clerk was very nice and polite. Even though the hotel is large, my room was so quiet and peaceful. The rooms are very nice and have plenty of space. Breakfast choices are terrific, and there was plenty of staff on hand to keep food items full, which was good since there was a very large crowd at breakfast

• Stayed November 2013
Dear valued guest,

Thank you, for taking the time to rate Embassy Suites Norman! Our Embassy Suites mission is to “Make a Difference.” I would like to personally thank you for giving myself and Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center the chance to “Make a Difference” through serving you during your travels. I certainly liked seeing that you enjoyed our hotel. I hope we succeeded in making your stay everything you had expected during your time in Norman. We truly appreciate your comments and hope that you will keep us in mind if you ever find yourself in Norman in the future.