“LISTEN to the Customer”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 25 Hotels in Norman
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I was forced to make two reservations as I only had enough Hilton Honor points for one night and was staying two. This was no convenient. Then, during the stay, we were locked out of the room after the first night as the hotel claimed we did not reserve the room for 2 nights. After speaking with the front desk about the error and confirming we had a 2nd reservation, the hotel staff was rude and did not listen. We left the hotel and went to a Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
4  Thank Kaki C
Casey K, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

To our valued guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We always appreciate your time and look for any opportunity to better our service. We will look forward to sharing with our team members this feedback in order to better our customer service.

Kind Regards,

Casey

Write a ReviewReviews (1,154)

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We stayed here and had a wonderful time - the service is outstanding, the room was clean and quiet, complimentary breakfast was great, happy hour had plenty of food and drinks. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Casey K, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

To our valued guest from OKC,

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I know you have a choice in where you stay and I would like to thank you for choosing Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center for your recent visit to Norman! I am glad we were able to make your time here an enjoyable one. The team will be thrilled they were able to make a difference, as that is our goal. I hope we can be of service again.

Best,

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

I came here on the recommendation of my friend.

I was immediately pleased as I entered this hotel because it was clean, fresh and the staff was very friendly.

The reception in the afternoon is a very nice gesture and the break is also awesome.

A very nice place to stay and only minutes outside of OKC.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Omar R

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We know how busy life can be and know you have a choice on where you stay. We strive to make a difference when guest come to stay with us and are glad you had such an experience.

We hope to if you find yourself in Norman again, you will be our guest again.

Best

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Everthing about my stay was excellent. Staff went above and beyond with all of the services they provided. Will stay there again when in the area. No complaints at all regarding staff or accommadations. The complimentary breakfast is delightful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear valued guest from Freedom,

Thank you, for taking the time to rate Embassy Suites Norman! Our Embassy Suites mission is to “Make a Difference.” I would like to personally thank you for giving myself and Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center the chance to “Make a Difference” through serving you during your travels. I certainly liked seeing that you enjoyed our hotel. I hope we succeeded in making your stay everything you had expected during your time in Norman. We truly appreciate your comments and hope that you will keep us in mind if you ever find yourself in Norman in the future.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

First of all, Embassy Suites is my favorite hotel chain hands down. We love staying there. And, we stayed at this very hotel exactly a year ago and were perfectly pleased. However, at our latest visit, we encountered the rudest hotel management we've ever seen. We were traveling with a large group that had booked several rooms. They had overbooked by a lot of rooms. We were told we didn't have a room, unapologetically. We argued and were given a room- but with the wrong number of beds. We made due--really it was the arrogance that was the worst part. Many in our group did not get rooms--again the hotel overbooked-their fault. The guy in charge told them they had rooms at other hotels and they should be happy with that. The hotel guests were treated like enemies. Mistakes happen and if there had been some humility and just simple kindness, the night would have been much better for all involved. During our stay we called down for a blanket and towels (the room we ended up with probably usually has less than four people. And, the blanket in the room had hair all over it.) Again, the front desk was rude and we had to make the request three times. I had read this hotel has problems with reservations. I now believe it. Call ahead to make sure you have a room!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank wps24
Casey K, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

To our valued guest,

Let me first extend my apologies for the reservation mishap, as this will sometimes happen at a hotel. I do recognize the great inconvenience and again extend my sincerest apologies.

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We use all feedback to pin point strengths and weaknesses to help us improve guest experience.

We do hope to be able to be of assistance should you return to the area and not have your travel plans interrupted as in this recent visit.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Nice room that was well maintained and clean. Bed was comfortable. Kids slept on pull-out sofa and didn't complain. Pool area is great but can be very busy in the evening. Breakfast was excellent --you won't find a better complimentary breakfast. Staff are friendly and helpful. Price is higher than other area hotels but "you get what you pay for."

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Casey K, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear valued guest,

We hope to if you find yourself in Norman again, you will be our guest again.

Best

Reviewed 23 March 2014

We had another great stay as we stayed a night celebrating our anniversary. I would like to recognize Mat and Ty at the front desk as they were professional and very friendly at the same time. Thanks for all your help. Curtis in the coffee shop was awesome also and recommended a great special coffee. Everyone was so upbeat and helpful. We will be back for our next special occasion.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

To our valued guest,

On behalf of our entire hotel staff and myself – I would like to thank you for choosing Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center. We were honored to have you staying with us. I am glad we were able to make your time here an enjoyable one. Thank you so much for your kind comments. It is your feedback that helps to ensure that we are constantly improving our level of service. I hope if you find yourself in Norman again you will decided to stay with us.