Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Norman
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Very nice hotel. The rooms were very spacious and clean. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and the evening snacks/drinks. We used the pool and the exercise room and both were clean and nice. We will definitely stay at this hotel again!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Casey K, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

To our valued guest,

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am glad we were able to make your time here an enjoyable one. Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to share your experience with us. We hope to be of service again.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Good place to stay and very comfortable!! My family and I loved the complimentary breakfast! ONLY COMPLAINT- my face towels weren't clean they had tiny shaven hairs in them and I needed to get fresh new towels!

To our valued guest from The OKC,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We always appreciate your time and look for any opportunity to better our service. We will look forward to sharing with our team members this feedback in order to better our laundry service.

We do look forward to having you return. Do not hesitate to let us know if we may be of assistance!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I was at the Embassy Suites Norman for a conference. The meeting rooms are nice with plenty of options. I asked for a vegetarian meal when I registered but the organization failed to relay the request. The staff at first hesitated when I requested the meal because I was not on the list to receive one but they were able to accommodate the request. The meal was one of the BEST seminar meals I have had. Very tasty! Thanks to the staff for making my experience great.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear valued guest,

Thank you, for taking the time to rate Embassy Suites Norman! Our Embassy Suites mission is to “Make a Difference.” I would like to personally thank you for giving myself and Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center the chance to “Make a Difference” through serving you during your travels. I certainly liked seeing that you enjoyed our hotel. I hope we succeeded in making your stay everything you had expected during your time in Norman. We truly appreciate your comments and hope that you will keep us in mind if you ever find yourself in Norman in the future.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Had three days reserved stayed just two. It was really dirty. Hair all over bathroom floor, hand prints on windows and mirrors, and food smeared on furniture. They don't clean very well. It was really hot at night ac didn't work very well

• Stayed: June 2014
6  Thank Baseball580

To our valued guest,

First and foremost, thank you for having stayed with us. We greatly appreciate your business and we know you have a choice in where you choose to stay. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We use all feedback to pin point strengths and weaknesses to help us improve guest experience.

I do sincerely apologize for the condition of your room and assure you we will be reviewing with the appropriate staff members. It is our goal for everyone to have the best room and a great experience. I have no doubt that your feedback will serve to strengthen our process.

Once again, thank you. We do hope to have the opportunity to be of service in the future. Please do not hesitate to let us know if we may be of assistance.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I picked my 12 year old niece up from the airport for her to attend a cattle showing camp. She lives in California with the rest of my family and this was her first trip away from home on her own. My daughter is the same age and they have not seen each other for a couple of years. The hotel was the perfect place for these two girls to let their hair down and be together having a great time. Everything was beautiful and they loved the pool!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Casey K, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

To our valued guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center for your recent visit to Norman! We were honored to have you staying with us. I am glad we were able to make your time here an enjoyable one. Thank you so much for your kind comments. It is your feedback that helps to ensure that we are constantly improving our level of service. I hope if you find yourself in Norman again you will decided to stay with us.

Safe travels,

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 16 June 2014

This Embassy Suites is the best one I've stayed in. Great rooms, not a peep heard from neighbors or the atrium area and I was on the second floor. Super clean, comfortable bed, decent breakfast. I'd recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

To our valued guest,

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am glad we were able to make your time here an enjoyable one. I don’t think I can express how much receiving your review meant to me. Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to share your experience with us. Hearing compliments such as yours concerning our staff and your experiences with Embassy Suites are the reason that I love my job.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel is my favorite place to stay in Norman. The rooms are clean and the beds are quite comfortable. One of my favorite things are the made to order omelets for breakfast. My hats off to the chef that keeps all the orders straight. I would recommend staying here for your business travels.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business