Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Norman
Hays, Kansas
“Worth the money.”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We paid around $110 per night with a group rate. There is a managers reception every night with free booze and snacks for two hours. We got our money's worth out of that! We just tipped the bartenders (who were not friendly). Very nice hotel. The food was expensive but we didn't eat there. Room was very nice since it had two separate sleeping areas. The fold out couch was actually pretty comfy.
Pool area was large. The hot tub jets had been broken for at least a week. But pool hours are from 6am to midnight so that was cool. Lots of seating around the pool.
The bar area was nice but oddly only had like six barstools to go around a 25 foot bar. Weird.
Overall good place. Clean. We would go back.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Casey K, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
To our valued guest from Greenville,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. We always appreciate your time and look for any opportunity to better our service. We will look forward to sharing with our team members this feedback in order to better our service.

We do look forward to having you return. Do not hesitate to let us know if we may be of assistance!

Kind Regards,

Casey

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
  • Korean first
Lawton, United States
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I have stayed in this facility many times for business, as well as by myself and with family for leisure. We chose to have our daughters wedding reception here because ALL the staff are consistently helpful and friendly. The quality of cleanliness and overall facility is superb.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

2 Thank Doris L
To our valued guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center for your recent visit to Norman! We were honored to have you staying with us. I am glad we were able to make your time here an enjoyable one. Thank you so much for your kind comments. It is your feedback that helps to ensure that we are constantly improving our level of service. I hope if you find yourself in Norman again you will decided to stay with us.

Safe travels,

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This hotel is amazing. Very clean! Great amenities. The staff is incredible. Each request I had was met promptly. Kelly has been very helpful and kind. I will suggest this hotel to anyone that is looking to stay in Norman because it's simply the best. The reception and breakfast are more than enough to make up for room cost. The front desk staff was also very helpful during my stay. I had quite a few questions and requests through my stay and Sara, Alexandra and Whitney go above and beyond to take care of their guests. I've spoken with all the three young ladies and they have made me feel so welcome. I am beyond impressed with the hotel. I will be coming back! Thank you.

Room Tip: High floor facing south or west has the best view
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank coolguy200
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We know how busy life can be and know you have a choice on where you stay. We strive to make a difference when guest come to stay with us and are glad you had such an experience.

We hope to if you find yourself in Norman again, you will be our guest again.

Best
Grand Junction, Colorado
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My family and I recently stayed several nights at the Embassy Suites in Norman. The hotel is beautiful and clean, and the rooms are large and comfortable. The suites are great for families, with two rooms, a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker.

The pool area is very nice, and my family really appreciated that the pools and hot tub stayed open until midnight. The included hot breakfast is good with plenty of options and made to order omelets.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Everytime we needed help with anything or made a request, it was taken care of quickly.

Overall, this was a great place to stay, and we will definitely be back when we return to visit our family in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
To our valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to rate the Embassy Suites Norman. Our Embassy Suites mission is to “Make a Difference” and I would like to personally thank you for giving myself and Embassy Suites the chance to “Make a Difference” through serving you during your travels. I wanted you to know that we greatly appreciate your comments. It is your feedback that helps to ensure that we are constantly improving our level of service, with this being said, I hope that you will visit our Embassy Suites again if you are in Norman in the future.

Tulsa, United States
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Everything was great. The only thing did not like was the line for the made to order breakfast was extremely long. Only one person working the line but the food was great. But other than that it was great and definitely would stay again. The location is perfect several stores close by.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

To our valued guest,

First and foremost, thank you for having stayed with us. We greatly appreciate your business and we know you have a choice in where you choose to stay. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We use all feedback to pin point strengths and weaknesses to help us improve guest experience.

I do sincerely apologize for the line during breakfast and assure you we will be reviewing with the appropriate staff members. It is our goal for everyone to have the best room and a great experience. I have no doubt that your feedback will serve to strengthen our process.

Once again, thank you. We do hope to have the opportunity to be of service in the future. Please do not hesitate to let us know if we may be of assistance.

Safe Travels,

Norman, Oklahoma
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This is a very friendly clean hotel. I have stayed here three times and each time is very good. There is a hot breakfast in the morning with a large variety. In the evening there are complimentary snacks and drinks. The pool is pretty big and very nice. Just be careful, it is slippery. I did fall due to too much water splashed but I was ok. The rooms are very nice and the price is also a plus.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Dear valued guest,

Thank you, for taking the time to rate Embassy Suites Norman! Our Embassy Suites mission is to “Make a Difference.” I would like to personally thank you for giving myself and Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center the chance to “Make a Difference” through serving you during your travels. I certainly liked seeing that you enjoyed our hotel. I hope we succeeded in making your stay everything you had expected during your time in Norman. We truly appreciate your comments and hope that you will keep us in mind if you ever find yourself in Norman in the future.

Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We stayed three nights at this Embassy. This is a great hotel to stay at if you are in Norman. Fantastic service, very clean and comfortable rooms, close to variety of restaurants. Hotel offers nice complimentary breakfast. Will stay there again and definitely recommend to anyone travelling to Norman.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Casey K, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
To our valued guest,

On behalf of our entire hotel staff and myself – I would like to thank you for choosing Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center for your recent visit to Norman! We were honored to have you staying with us. I wanted you to know that we greatly appreciate your comments. It is your feedback that helps to ensure that we are constantly improving our level of service. I hope if you find yourself in Norman again you will decided to stay with us.

Casey Kittel