“Excellent Conference Experience”

Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Norman
Midwest City, Oklahoma
“Excellent Conference Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

As the conference chair for a conference with 400 attendees, I appreciate the attention to detail by the staff. Venue was a perfect learning environment, and the attendees raved about the quality of the food.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Casey K, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
To our valued guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center for your recent visit to Norman! We were honored to have you staying with us and for having a conference with us as well. I am glad we were able to make your time here an enjoyable one. Thank you so much for your kind comments. It is your feedback that helps to ensure that we are constantly improving our level of service. I hope if you find yourself in Norman again you will decided to stay with us.

Safe travels,

Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
  • Korean first
Pensacola, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Overall this is a nice property but I cannot give it a full 5 stars due to a lot of hassle I have received as a corporate traveler with checking in.

I stayed at the property on 3 separate occasions and not one of them was error free with regards to my checkin. The last time (when I raised a huge stink with the Hilton Honors line ..I am Gold status) was the friendliest.

The facility is nice and the rooms were very comfy. On one visit I requested a early check-in due to a flight cancelation and I got a smoking queen double handicapped accessible room. It smelled absolutely disgusting. The staff tried using a product called the fogger on the room but it gave zero relief to the burned in odor.

On the positive side, the other two times I stayed in very comfortable rooms. The buffet is alright in the morning the staff are very friendly especially the female chef who went and found sour cream for my omlet which was above and beyond my expectation.

Given all the choices in Norman, I would still probably stay at this hotel again in the future.

Room Tip: Unless you smoke DON'T get a smoking room. It's repulsive.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
To our valued guest,

Let me first extend my apologies for the room mishap, as this will sometimes happen at a hotel. I do recognize the great inconvenience and again extend my sincerest apologies.

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We use all feedback to pin point strengths and weaknesses to help us improve guest experience.

We do hope to be able to be of assistance should you return to the area and not have your travel plans interrupted as in this recent visit.

Kind Regards,

Skiatook, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

The hotel is beautiful, the suite clean and ample in size. The complimentary breakfast was way beyond what I expected. Every employee I made eye contact with greeted me. The maintenance guy on the elevator, the chef, etc... You could tell they were proud of where they worked. CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN... that's what I look for when I stay somewhere. This property met that expectation.

To our valued guest,

On behalf of our entire hotel staff and myself – I would like to thank you for choosing Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center for your recent visit to Norman! We were honored to have you staying with us. I am glad we were able to make your time here an enjoyable one. Our Embassy Suites mission is to “Make a Difference” and I would like to personally thank you for giving myself and Embassy Suites Norman the chance to “Make a Difference” through serving you during your travels.
Thank you so much for your kind comments. It is your feedback that helps to ensure that we are constantly improving our level of service. I hope if you find yourself in Norman again you will decide to stay with us.

Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

I can't give enough praise to this hotel. It wasn't the cheapest hotel we looked at, but it was worth every penny. The location--very convenient, short drive from the University of Oklahoma campus; the lobby--gorgeous; the suites--roomy and beautiful (four people stayed very comfortably); the fitness center--nicely equipped; the complimentary breakfast buffet--so many selections, made-to-order omelets, waffles, and a lot more. In the evening, they have a complimentary cocktail hour with unlimited drinks. One of the best hotels I've ever stayed at, in any price range. I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
To our valued guest from Maryland,

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am glad we were able to make your time here an enjoyable one. I don’t think I can express how much receiving your review meant to me. Thank you for taking the time and making the effort to share your experience with us. Hearing compliments such as yours concerning our staff and your experiences with Embassy Suites are the reason that I love my job.

Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

We only stayed for one night but would have liked to stay for more! The staff was friendly, the rooms clean and comfortable and the breakfast and cocktail were great as always. I highly recommend this hotel and this will be our "go to" hotel when passing through the OKC area

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Casey K, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Norman - Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
To our valued guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing Embassy Suites Norman Hotel & Conference Center for your recent visit to Norman! We were honored to have you staying with us. I am glad we were able to make your time here an enjoyable one. Thank you so much for your kind comments. It is your feedback that helps to ensure that we are constantly improving our level of service. I hope if you find yourself in Norman again you will decided to stay with us.

Safe travels,

Adrian, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

convention trip. I would appreciate not having to do 200 characters to send this survey./ I am at work and really fell I have given you the information you needed. It was an excellent stay/clean/friendly staff. Tip notch all the way . I was very impressed and would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We know how busy life can be and know you have a choice on where you stay. We strive to make a difference when guest come to stay with us and are glad you had such an experience.

We hope to if you find yourself in Norman again, you will be our guest again.

Best
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

My family and I stayed over a weekend, and the two double two room suite was great. Plenty of space to stretch out and hold the family. The amenities are a great plus when factoring the total cost of the room. Cook to order breakfast, cocktail hour and parking are all areas the could cost you in other hotels. The staff was very welcoming and helpful, rooms and common areas clean and orderly, and the pool area was outstanding. We were in the area for a family reunion, and it was nice knowing we could come back to a comfortable place after a long day of "family" . Its not our first time at this hotel, and it will not be the last. Great place to stay and convenient to other shopping areas close by.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family