Hilton Garden Inn Norman
US$124
US$134
US$94
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Norman)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$76
ComfortInn
US$118
Hampton.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$91
Fairfield Inn
Sleep Inn & Suites Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$76
SleepInn
Best Western Plus Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
US$102
Courtyard
US$121
US$118
Hotwire.com
All reviewsnice hoteloutdoor poolwould stay here againbusiness centerhave stayed here several timesthe hotel staffparking loteasy accessdesk clerkfitness centerfree breakfastbed was comfortablestaff was friendlyomelethgilobbydial
Reviewed 30 October 2011

You don't often find this nice of a hotel for a low cost. William at the front desk was fun and went above and beyond to accommodate us. Trent, the bartender did also. We loved the adjustable beds.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2011

We had stayed at the Hilton Garden inn (3 rooms plus 5 adult breakfasts at $9.95 and 3 children's breakfasts). We had been quoted a price of $79.00 (by telephone). When we checked out, the price was $179.00, I later called and inquired whether we had been over charged and was told that was the price of a room on the night there was a (OU) football game. I accepted the explanation and called this morning to inquire as to whether there had been any cancellations for September 24, 2011. There had been a cancellation. But I was informed that if we wanted to stay 9-23 and 9-24 that the price would be $179.00 ( plus tax) per night or, if I only wanted the room for one night (9-24-2011), the price would be $300.00 for the night. I said that I didn't understand, and the clerk that I was talking to said that he didn't understand either but that's what he was instructed to charge. I don't know how or who makes the pricing policies for the Norman Hilton Garden Inn, but it seems as though flip flop pricing borders on extortion and price gouging. I hung up and called another hotel (actually, Trip Advisor's #1 rated hotel in Norman, Ok.), asked about a cancellation (there was one) and booked a room for $169.00 plus tax. I fell that people should be warned of this shady practice. This makes me question Hilton Garden Inn's integrity, if they are not honest with their pricing, what else do they compromise?

• Stayed: September 2011
Paul V, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Norman, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2011

BamBamBoomer,

I apologize for some of the confusion that you encountered at my hotel and am happy to explain. Im not sure how you where quoted $79, as our rates for all game weekends have been $179 with a two night minimum for over a year. Im sure that was just a misunderstanding. Unfortunately, with a two night minimum, hotels have a problem with other guests that will reserve the two nights but try to cancel one to get around the restriction. In those cases those guests would be charged $374 for one night which equals the two night minimum. In speaking with my desk agent, that is what they were trying to express. Also, I would like to point out that at checkin, the front desk has all rates initialled on the registration card by the guest checking in to make sure they know their rate. I checked your registration card and it was intitialled. I am sure this was just an oversight. Game weekends are a premium time in Norman and we sell our hotel appropriate with the competition. We take pride in our hotel and its services and would love to have you stay with us in the future!

Reviewed 22 September 2011

I recently stayed in the Hilton Garden Inn while in Norman. It was the overflow hotel for a conference being held at the nearby Embassy Suites. The hotel is exceptionally clean and very beautifully decorated.
The lobby has a very elegant feel but the staff is very friendly. Trent, the bartender at the small hotel bar, went out of his way to make my husband and I feel welcome and handled the obnoxious guests seated near us like a pro.

The rooms were spacious and very modern. The only negative regarding the room is the shower. The shower has a great shower head on it that offered various speeds of water however you couldn't utilize it because the water pressure to the room was too low.

The location is a little tricky to find at first but once you go back and forth from the hotel a couple of times it becomes easy. A bonus to the location is that it is within walking distance of a steak house and a short drive to various other restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2011

No complaints - it's what you should expect from a HGI. Rooms were open and upgraded, staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Stayed here two nights, first night, we had to move at 3AM due to loud people, who would not be quite - they ran back and forth between rooms, yelling. When we called the front desk, they said they would come up, which they did, but the noisy neighbors continued, so we went to ask to move. When we walked to the elevators, there was vomit in the hallway.

Moved to another room, which was fine. Front desk gave us a free breakfast the next day for the trouble. But, the housekeeping did not clean our new room the next day.

All the workers at the hotel were very nice and friendly though.

I think I would stay here again, the hotel seemed nice/clean in general, and the staff were nice.

Hotel has plenty of parking, is within walking distance to several restaurants, has a small bar, and a breakfast restaurant. There are also microwaves and mini-fridges in the rooms.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family