“Expected More”

Hilton Garden Inn Norman
Ranked #10 of 24 Hotels in Norman
Reviewed 2 January 2014

For a higher rate, I expect a better hotel. Everything about the room was tiny, but it was clean. The bed was a half a step softer than a rock. The breakfast area was poorly managed. There was a party in the lobby our last night and the next morning, the lobby bathroom was disgusting.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Norman

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Great staff, very welcoming, will stay again. From the time we walked in to the time we left, the staff seemed to genuinely care about our needs. Hotel was very nice with clean rooms. The environment was causal and relaxing. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I'm sorry for my delay of writing this review, but better late than sorry. As a Hilton member I must say that I will consider this Hilton Garden Inn as one of my top favorite. The Staff is amazing. I was in the area for work reason and I must say that the location of the hotel is perfect. There are restaurants walking distance, close by stores and a Starbucks that was one of my stops on a daily basis. The rooms on 3rd floor I do like specially facing the pool area. On a day off or weekend spend time on the pool and enjoying the ricas Quesadillas several times made at the restaurant of the hotel. The breakfast buffet awesome. My stay was during June and July of 2013. Muchas gracias a todos los empleados que me atendieron tan marravillosamente que me hicieron sentir como de la casa, Muchas Bendiciones
M. Rodriguez

Room Tip: the rooms of the 3rd floor facing the pool
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2013

NIce room, kitchen staff leave a lot to be desired, they charged me for my buffet which was to be free, the waitress hounded me for the check while I was still eating, and then nearly pushed me out of the dining area, she was in a hurry to clean. SHe was rude and unprofessional.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Hotel is clean and staff very friendly. Free beverages (water, coffee and hot chocolate) were set up in the lobby. We've stayed here before when visiting family and it's always been a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I come to Norman once a year and I always like it here - have stayed at the Courtyard next door and prefer the Hilton - its nicer, cleaner, the breakfast is excellent, the staff are nice, the business center is great, the workout room clean, and they gave me a nice upgrade to a suite... all for 89 bucks? This is why I keep coming back

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Everything was very good during our stay in this hotel, except for the fact that we have to shared a queen bed whit our seventeen years old son. Since the rolling bed was like a piece of plastic cover with a sheet..!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family