Hilton Garden Inn Norman
US$124
US$135
Best Western Plus Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$136
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Norman)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$93
ComfortInn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$169
Sleep Inn & Suites Norman(Norman)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$142
Courtyard
US$152
HIExpress.com
All reviewsnice hoteloutdoor poolwould stay here againbusiness centerhave stayed here several timesthe hotel staffparking loteasy accessdesk clerkfitness centerfree breakfastbed was comfortablestaff was friendlyomelethgilobbydial
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I was very satisfied with my stay at Hilton Garden Inn in Norman, Oklahoma. It was very clean and the breakfast was excellent. The room was spacious. There was a variety of exercise equipment and the equipment was in very good condition. The Sooner Mall is close and several shopping centers were nearby. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I'm sorry to say this, but we had the worst Hilton experience at your hotel last Saturday night. The only thing that was positive was the sweet girl who checked us in. Everything else was horrible. The bed was hard as a rock (yes, we tried to change the controls, with no luck). Even though it was below 30 degrees outside, we had to turn on the A/C to get the room to a bearable temperature. We turned down the heat to 67 and the temp rose to 76. We were given one K-cup for in the morning. When my husband went down to request more, he was very begrudgingly given two more.

As a former Diamond member, I have stayed at plenty of Hilton Hotels. Our choice for Norman has always been the Hampton Inn. We decided to change it up a little this trip. Boy were we sorry. From now on, when we are in Norman for Football games or to visit family, we will stay at the Hampton.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank tbelle2000
Jana C, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Norman, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

I am so sorry to hear that your stay was not enjoyable. We strive to provide our guests with a comfortable and relaxing stay, and apologize that we did not exceed expectations. I will be sure to have maintenance check the room you were in and fix those problems. Thank you for sharing what happened so that we may know what improvements to make. I will be contacting you privately to get more information and to try to make up for the poor experience.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

This has been my favorite hotel that I have ever stayed at! I have done business and personnel stays and find it to be the best I have ever experienced. The hotel is clean, the staff very professional, and I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your great experience; we are very glad you enjoyed your stay! It is always a pleasure having you and your group stay with us, and look forward to having you here again next year!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

This is a very mice, very clean hotel located in Norman, OK. It is pretty easy to access from the frontage road off I-35. The staff is very nice and very helpful. The only thing you need to be aware of is the breakfast is not free, but is good.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I will pass on your compliments to our staff. And I agree, our hot made-to-order breakfast is fantastic! Did you know that we have a Bed and Breakfast rate that actually includes it with the room? Just ask about it the next time you make a reservation and we will be happy to accomodate you. Thank you for your review; we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I have now stayed at the HGI in Norman over 20 nights in the past year and they have always provided me with good service and a great price. It's location near the university, the highway, and great restaurants and shopping couldn't be better.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you again for your review! We love receiving input from our most loyal guests, and hearing that you continue to enjoy your stays. See you again soon!