“Best room for your money”

Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Edmond
Ranked #88 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Clean rooms,quiet,comfortable beds,and very guest oriented. If you need to stop and rest from a long exhausting drive or a come to relax after a business meeting you won't be disappointed. If you need anything they are more than willing to meet your needs. There are also nice restaurants very close so you don't need tfo drive if you don't want to or just stay in and get a pizza delivered. If you have leftovers rooms have a microwave and refrigerator

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank eric19078
josie636, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Edmond, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 25 December 2013

There was a pile of old beds in the back when I stayed. It led me to investigate the beds, and they were new. One still had the shipping label attached. The sheets do not fit the new beds. There was 1 corner that was not ticked all the way down. But I did not wake up with a fitted sheet in my face, so it worked fine for 1 night. The sink stopper was not working so the sink held water until you lifted the stopper by hand. There was a left over rag on the shower rod from a previous guest. Overall it was adequate. Sleep inn across the way is much better quality.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I stay there often mainly for the price. It is very clean and pretty much up to date. Bed comfortable and the help is very friendly. The rate was better than most but still too high. The breakfast is good and the rooms are very clean.The people who check me in was very nice and the same person was there in morning. Sure is nice to know of a place where you can stay for sleep and be confinent it will be clean.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank stevemurphy8
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in October. While overall clean, there was something on the bedspread, but we did not bring it to the attention of the staff. The night receptionist was very friendly and greeted us each time we entered the lobby. The bed was comfortable. I was very disappointed to see that the hot tub had been filled in with concrete. We stayed on the 2nd floor on the front side of the hotel and were able to hear some of the traffic noise outside. The breakfast was not what I expected. Although the attempts were there, the biscuits were hard and the eggs were like rubber. Fortunately there's a Cracker Barrel right around the corner and a McDonald's in the same parking lot. I would recommend that you do not waste your money on the gas station/quick mart across the street. It is dirty and the food selection was poor and outdated.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2013

As we were driving south we decided to stop north of Oklahoma City. When making our reservations I had little more than "a place to stop and sleep with breakfast" as my requirements; this comfort inn met those qualities though I doubt I'd stay there again.

We arrived and the woman behind the desk failed to give us the wifi log in which I had to go down to get as the phone in our room did not work. The room was serviceable though the bed was uncomfortable. While we had a free breakfast it wasn't anything to write home about and we ended up eating at a local restaurant instead.

Now, we didn't have anything "horrible" (bugs, rust in the bathroom, leaks, etc) but the entire hotel felt like the bare minimum. In retrospect I wish I had spent the extra $20 and gotten a room at the Holiday Inn Express across the street.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank RobC614
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I stayed at Comfort Inn May 28th, 2013 and I must say that I was very pleased, especially after the poor reviews I read on here. The evening receptionist who checked me in was very polite and helpful. She even helped me locate restaurants and activities in the area. The bed was very comfortable and the hotel was clean. After a great nights sleep, I ate an enjoyable breakfast. I must say that I am glad that I went against my better judgement and stayed here. In the morning upon checkout the other lady was very helpful and printed me directions to where I was going.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank K M
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We stay here when we visit OKC for sports events. It is close to the Turner Turnpike and has some close eating places. This has clean rooms and friendly staff. It is nothing special but nothing really bad. Over priced for what you get. Would still recommend if just passing thru.

Room Tip: Truck stop on South side so ask for room on North side for a quieter night.