“Impressed all around!”

Ranked #68 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Gulfport, Mississippi
“Impressed all around!”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Came in for the Womens College World Series, stayed for 5 nights and was really impressed. Got group rates which were a great deal (6 rooms) and the breakfast was by far the best selection I have had at a hotel before. Very clean, safe and would stay again without hesitation. On Friday (May 31st)during our stay, the big tornado outbreak in OKC occurred and we spent a lot in the hallway, with tornado's all around us and touching down about .5 miles south of the hotel. The staff did an awesome of keeping calm and directing all guest on safety procedures. Liz, the hotel manager was a huge help when booking, during the stay and during checkout, and especially during the storm. Thank you Liz, you and your staff did great! Thanks Ryan from Mississippi

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
BWPlusBarsana, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 6 June 2013
Dear Ryan,

Thank you for your comments. I am very thankful that the tornadoes stayed away from us. It is always good to be prepared and ensure that all of our guests are safe. On behalf of the Sleep Inn Oklahoma City Airport, it was a pleasure of ours to serve you. We look forward to your next visit.

Liz

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Garner, North Carolina
Reviewed 27 May 2013 via mobile

Sleep Inn has nailed my priorities. 1) hot shower with great pressure, 2) comfortable and clean bed, 3) ac. Then take all that and package it in a safe and convenient location, you get a great value.

The staff was great, helpful and friendly.

This hotel is just up the road from the airport, and immediately off I 40.
Brick town is a short 5 mile ride.

Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank waxrash
BWPlusBarsana, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 28 May 2013
Dear Waxrash,

On behalf of the staff at the Sleep Inn Oklahoma City Airport I am delighted to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your comments and praises were shared with the entire team and they had a smile from chin to chin. We are looking forward to your next visit to OKC.

Liz K.
Reviewed 21 March 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a convention nearby. It did not want to stay downtown and chose this location because it is close to I-40 and I-44. I made my reservation online through the choice website and check in was prompt and easy. I was greeted by a very nice and professional front desk clerk who made me immediately feel welcome. After check-in I found my room to be very clean. Fast Internet was a plus. In the morning the breakfast area had cereals, muffins, donuts, eggs, sausage, fruit, waffles, and coffee etc. and was very well maintained and attended throughout the advertised hours. I added an extra night on my stay and they accommodate me with the same rate I had received the night before. The employees at this hotel are very professional and customer service oriented and will go out of their way to make sure you have an enjoyable stay. If you're looking for a clean hotel nice professional staff and good rates then I would recommend this hotel. What more can you ask for?

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank GoneSandy432
BWPlusBarsana, GM at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 25 March 2013
Dear GoneSandy432,

I would like to thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure of ours to be of service to you. We greatly appreciate you choosing the Sleep Inn Airport for your accommodation needs. We are looking forward to your next visit back to Oklahoma City. Once again, thank you

Liz
AR
Reviewed 15 March 2013

A wonderful way to start a trip. We stayed at this hotel 1/27/2013. The Sleep Inn was clean and well kept, as was our room. There was a very good breakfast and a friendly staff. Easy access to the interstate. We will stay here again when we are in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
BWPlusBarsana, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 18 March 2013
Dear Ray1Ar,
I would like to say thank you on behalf of the staff at the Sleep Inn OKC Airport. The staff and I were delighted to hear your kind words. We look forward to your next visit.
Fairland, Oklahoma
Reviewed 13 March 2013

We had to attend a meeting in OKC and stayed here for the first time. We are definitely staying here again. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The rooms were great and the breakfast was nice as well. No complaints here!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
BWPlusBarsana, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 15 March 2013
Dear C A. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your heartfelt comments. The staff and I at the Sleep Inn OKC Airport were delighted to hear them. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Decatur, Illinois
Reviewed 21 February 2013

This inn has recently been remodeled and everything is clean and fresh. Our room was a lilttle small, but we had plenty of space. The staff was very helpful and since we had to wait out a snow storm we were extra grateful.

This hotel is just of Meridian and thus close to every kind of restaurant you can imagine. It's also an easy off/on for I40.

Good hotel. Good value. We'll stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: This hotel is on a flight path for the airport. Not sure there are any totally quiet rooms. We enj...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MNM1011
amit0923, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 23 February 2013
The staff and I at the Sleep Inn OKC Airport are delighted to hear your kind words. We are truly grateful that you picked us to meet your accommodations needs. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Reviewed 6 February 2013

Had an overnight stay here for work and the place is perfect! Helpful staff, very clean, fresh, nice new interior decor, super comfy bed, and finally very nice breakfast. Wish I coulda stayed longer to take advantage of the mini fridge & microwave :). I will stay here again when I'm in the area for work.

Room Tip: Nice location off of I-40. Close to my work in the area.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
amit0923, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 7 February 2013
The staff and I are very pleased to hear your comments. We are delighted that you gave us the opportunity to serve you and that we met all of our needs. We are really looking forward to your next visit. Once again, Thank You.