“Okay hotel”

Ranked #68 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Dayton, Ohio, United States
“Okay hotel”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

We were so sleepy that we did not care if this hotel was not within driving distance of anything but fast food chains. Front desk employees said we could eat at McD., Taco Bell or other fast food chains that we saw on the interstate. We did not care but you might want to think twice if you are looking for a hotel within walking distance to restaurants. This is a hotel for families with children.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
GuestServicesPro, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 26 July 2013
Dear Jayne S,

Thank you for your comments. We apologize for the restaurant inconvenience that you encountered. The full service restaurant's are about 0.3 miles from our hotel and they are mostly all in a line from there. They do close early on the weekdays at about 9 pm. The IHOP across the street is open 24 hours and the waffle house is open 24 hours. Once again, thank you for your comments.

Sleep Inn Oklahoma City Airport

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Ames, Iowa
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Booked this hotel online for a great price. It was sold out the whole week we stayed there, so it obviously is a busy hotel. The front desk service was excellent, rooms were taken care of perfectly each day and kept clean, and overall we had a great stay. Only downsides were the "fitness center" (tiny closet with a treadmill and elliptical) and the breakfast. Great selection for breakfast (eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, etc.), but it was never hot. I ate once at 6:00AM and another time at 9:00AM and each time the food was cold or lukewarm at best for some items. Outside of that, it was a great stay and no complaints. Sleep well, which is important.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Dear TheRoyalChief,

Your heart felt comments brought a smile to our staff. We are ecstatic that you enjoyed our hotel. The issue that you encountered has been addressed and an extra breakfast attendant has been hired to help assist. Once again, thank you for your comments. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Sleep Inn Oklahoma City Airport
Little Rock
Reviewed 16 June 2013

This Sleep Inn has been renovated and is done nicely. It is just off I-40 at the Meridian Exit. The room has a large screen Samsung flat screen TV, nice storage closet, lots of table space. The room is very quiet even though it is near I-40. Across the street is Sheplers and a Cracker Barrel. The free breakfast is very good. Wifi is free and fast. We would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
BWPlusBarsana, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 20 June 2013
Dear Lrlap,

On behalf of the Sleep Inn Oklahoma City Airport, I would like to thank you for your comments. The staff was delighted to hear them. We are all looking forward to your next visit.

Gulfport, Mississippi
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Came in for the Womens College World Series, stayed for 5 nights and was really impressed. Got group rates which were a great deal (6 rooms) and the breakfast was by far the best selection I have had at a hotel before. Very clean, safe and would stay again without hesitation. On Friday (May 31st)during our stay, the big tornado outbreak in OKC occurred and we spent a lot in the hallway, with tornado's all around us and touching down about .5 miles south of the hotel. The staff did an awesome of keeping calm and directing all guest on safety procedures. Liz, the hotel manager was a huge help when booking, during the stay and during checkout, and especially during the storm. Thank you Liz, you and your staff did great! Thanks Ryan from Mississippi

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
BWPlusBarsana, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 6 June 2013
Dear Ryan,

Thank you for your comments. I am very thankful that the tornadoes stayed away from us. It is always good to be prepared and ensure that all of our guests are safe. On behalf of the Sleep Inn Oklahoma City Airport, it was a pleasure of ours to serve you. We look forward to your next visit.

Liz
Garner, North Carolina
Reviewed 27 May 2013 via mobile

Sleep Inn has nailed my priorities. 1) hot shower with great pressure, 2) comfortable and clean bed, 3) ac. Then take all that and package it in a safe and convenient location, you get a great value.

The staff was great, helpful and friendly.

This hotel is just up the road from the airport, and immediately off I 40.
Brick town is a short 5 mile ride.

Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank waxrash
BWPlusBarsana, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 28 May 2013
Dear Waxrash,

On behalf of the staff at the Sleep Inn Oklahoma City Airport I am delighted to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your comments and praises were shared with the entire team and they had a smile from chin to chin. We are looking forward to your next visit to OKC.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a convention nearby. It did not want to stay downtown and chose this location because it is close to I-40 and I-44. I made my reservation online through the choice website and check in was prompt and easy. I was greeted by a very nice and professional front desk clerk who made me immediately feel welcome. After check-in I found my room to be very clean. Fast Internet was a plus. In the morning the breakfast area had cereals, muffins, donuts, eggs, sausage, fruit, waffles, and coffee etc. and was very well maintained and attended throughout the advertised hours. I added an extra night on my stay and they accommodate me with the same rate I had received the night before. The employees at this hotel are very professional and customer service oriented and will go out of their way to make sure you have an enjoyable stay. If you're looking for a clean hotel nice professional staff and good rates then I would recommend this hotel. What more can you ask for?

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank GoneSandy432
BWPlusBarsana, GM at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 25 March 2013
Dear GoneSandy432,

I would like to thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure of ours to be of service to you. We greatly appreciate you choosing the Sleep Inn Airport for your accommodation needs. We are looking forward to your next visit back to Oklahoma City. Once again, thank you

Liz
AR
Reviewed 15 March 2013

A wonderful way to start a trip. We stayed at this hotel 1/27/2013. The Sleep Inn was clean and well kept, as was our room. There was a very good breakfast and a friendly staff. Easy access to the interstate. We will stay here again when we are in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
BWPlusBarsana, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 18 March 2013
Dear Ray1Ar,
I would like to say thank you on behalf of the staff at the Sleep Inn OKC Airport. The staff and I were delighted to hear your kind words. We look forward to your next visit.