“Comfortable and Reasonable Prices”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #68 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Clinton, Oklahoma
“Comfortable and Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I have stayed in this hotel twice in the last year. I find it to be very clean and comfortable. The rooms are not large, but for only an overnight stay, quite adequate. The desk personnel were quite friendly and accommodating. I left before breakfast was served. I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
GuestServicesPro, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Dear BDH1306,

We are thankful that we are your go to hotel in Oklahoma City. I have passed your kind words to our staff. We hope you are able to stay till breakfast during your next visit. Once again, thank you.

Sleep Inn Oklahoma City Airport

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Branson, Missouri
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I stayed at this motel because they had a coupon in a book and the rate was great and I arrived at 10:00 pm and they had rooms and they took the coupon and I saved $25.00. The room was nicely decorated and it had many television stations and a very good breakfast, 5:30-9:00 a.m. They had several choices of things to eat. It was my first time staying at a Sleep Inn and I did like it, I did my laundry and it cost $1.25 to wash my clothes. They have cookies and coffee when you get hungry at night time in the lobby. I also liked the employees, nice and friendly Iron and Ironing board also and IHOP is next door and they deliver.

Room Tip: the check out time was noon
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Dear Susanhylands,

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are glad that we could meet your accommodation needs. I will definitely pass your message along to our staff. We look forward to your next visit.

Bangor Northern Ireland
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Desperately in need of somewhere to stay when my friend was ill when we were leaving Oklahoma this place came to our rescue and was a great place to stay. We were given a decent room with no messing about and the staff were so efficient and quick. No complaints from me!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Voodoochilled1
GuestServicesPro, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 30 August 2013
Dear Voodoochilled1,

The staff and I are delighted to hear your kind words. I know guest come from all over the United States and choose us as there hotel of preference. This is our first time hearing a comment from Bangor Northern Ireland. Once again, thank you. Safe Travels!

Liz K.
Sleep Inn Oklahoma City Airport.
houston
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I got this room through Priceline for a pretty cheap price. We got there about 10pm and left about 9am the next morning. This was a good hotel for a quick stay. The room was clean and very basic. The breakfast had a good variety of food. I would have felt worse had I spent more money.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank RandS_TX
GuestServicesPro, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 19 August 2013
Dear RandS_TX,

The staff and I are delighted that you chose our facility to meet your accommodation needs. We are looking forward to your next visit to Oklahoma City. Safe Travels.

Liz K.
Sleep Inn Oklahoma City Airport.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Reviewed 24 July 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was converted from a smoking room to a non-smoking room so it smelled and was a little stuffy. The hotel is in the middle of a renovation but they didn't do it top notch in the room we stayed in. The bed was comfortable and the hotel was quiet so average is a good rating in my opinion.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has always been a non-smoking room!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
GuestServicesPro, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 26 July 2013
Dear Maggie M,

Thank you for your compliments about our staff. They were very happy to hear your comments. Our apologizes for the minor issues that you experienced. Our maintenance team has received your comments and are working on it immediately. Once again, thank your for your comments.

Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 July 2013

I found this hotel for my husband and I by searching through reviews on tripadvisor and we weren't disappointed. We had a 2 night stopover in Oklahoma City (having flown from Dublin via Chicago) on our way to Belize (via Dallas). We needed somewhere to stay that was economical, near the airport and accessible for sightseeing. The bedroom was very comfortable and extremely well equipped with microwave, fridge, television, coffee maker, ironing board & iron and hairdryer! The breakfast area was very simple but the food was good. Best of all, however, was the staff! We arrived without our luggage and the staff helped us to keep in touch with the airline to ensure it was delivered the following morning. They were also great at advising us where to go for our one day of sightseeing; everyone was so friendly and nothing was too much trouble.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lou1959
GuestServicesPro, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 21 July 2013
Dear Lou1959,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are delighted to hear your praises. We strive to make every guests stay as enjoyable as possible. Once again, thank you.

Oklahoma
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We have frequently stayed at this hotel before taking early morning flights from the Oklahoma City airport. Most of the hotels serving the airport are along S Meridian Ave from Interstate 40 south to SW 29th St rather than around the airport itself, which is still further south. Sleep Inn is not the cheapest hotel along this stretch but it is the least expensive of the AAA approved hotels on the stretch. The rooms and pool are always very clean. Breakfast is a basic continental breakfast plus. The interior of the hotel is always quiet. There is a Burger King in walking distance and a range of restaurants in easy driving distance up and down S Meridian. Although Sleep Inn is north of many other airport area hotels it has never taken us longer than ten minute to reach the airport. Sleep Inn is virtually in sight of the interstate yet can be a little difficult to spot. It is on Enterprise Way, on the west of S Meridian, and is behind an Americas Best Value Inn.

Room Tip: Every room seems amazingly quiet and the elevator works well so no tips are necessary.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
GuestServicesPro, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 15 July 2013
Dear Tweentrails,

As you mentioned, there are many hotels in our area. The staff and I at the Sleep Inn OKC Airport are delighted that you have always chosen us for your accommodation needs. Just as a friendly reminder for our regular guest, we had just upgraded all of our rooms 4 years ago and we will be refreshing them again in the coming months. We are already looking forward to your next visit to Oklahoma City.